Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

10 hours ago, MPH said:

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has also concentrated on other midfield targets like Newcastle United star Sean Longstaff

longstaff preferred over tielemans?

cant think why United are in freefall...

Might come down to more than pure ability. OGS is trying to rip apart what Mourinho LvG Moyes etc have bought past 5 or so years and build his own team, with a young, British based backbone. Think Utd will continue to struggle next few years and not give him the time he will need to rebuild the club. If they’re going to stick with Ole, they’ve really got to stick with him. Back him in the transfer market and give him plenty of time to implement what he wants to do. 

More importantly however, looking at the top 6 there’s a few in there that I definitely feel we can finish ahead of next season. Utd and Chelsea seem particularly vulnerable to finishing outside the top 6 next year. 

2 minutes ago, ProfuseFootball said:

Has anyone seen the club website has Youri in the new kit when selecting which player you want on the back? But the strange thing is its a different style photo to all the other players but its 100% the new kit? 

7be4e2962e9bcd96905191e292cffc45.png

Did we not play last game of the season in the new kit? I was abit hammered.

I think it's all tied up with the Marketing team conjuring up their next cringe announcement, probably do some sort of Newspaper headline saying "Youri not going to believe who we've signed"

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ProfuseFootball said:

Has anyone seen the club website has Youri in the new kit when selecting which player you want on the back? But the strange thing is its a different style photo to all the other players but its 100% the new kit? 

7be4e2962e9bcd96905191e292cffc45.png

The player profile photos are last seasons kit! Squad numbers for the coming season won’t be out till August as usual I wouldn’t have thought 

2 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

The player profile photos are last seasons kit! Squad numbers for the coming season won’t be out till August as usual I wouldn’t have thought 

Good point, thought it was the new kit, images are so small it let me see what I wanted to see lol Nonetheless, still odd to have a player we don't own on our site as an option to put on our new kit. 

Edited by ProfuseFootball
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ProfuseFootball said:

Good point, thought it was the new kit, images are so small it let me see what I wanted to see lol Nonetheless, still odd to have a player we don't own on our site as an option to put on our new kit. 

We’ve owned Soyuncu for a season and he’s not an option ?

2 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

We’ve owned Soyuncu for a season and he’s not an option ?

The Soyuncu shirts are a completely different design, they have a special undo-able buttoned colour so he can get his massive head through

• Like 1
  • Haha 2