Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Have we played him in a 3 yet? Would like to see him given another chance. Don’t think he did much wrong, might be a different player in the 4141 and being allowed to play further forward. 

He was dire. Couldn't even see let alone track runners, wayward passing due his inability to adapt to the pace of the game. Very easily knocked off the ball as physically weak. Clearly he has technical ability but not suited to our faster more physical game. It's a shame but he's not the first and won't be the last. I think he'd struggle to get a squad number. You can't blame him for wanting to continue on high wages but can't see him getting anything like abroad at his age because quite frankly at 30 he's not worth it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

It's actually a perfect 5/7/5

Oh - silva due back

at belvoir drive tomorrow

....theoretically

It wasn’t three lines

Hence I was mistaken there

Apologies, Bruce

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Maybe keep Silva and not have to get a back up for Maddison or Tielemans?

I can’t believe anybody wants Silva at the club. Miles away from being good enough for the premier league. Slow, weak and hopeless at passing under pressure,.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Claridge said:

I can’t believe anybody wants Silva at the club. Miles away from being good enough for the premier league. Slow, weak and hopeless at passing under pressure,.

.. apart from that he's perfect. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YesNdidi said:

Even tho twitter links should be taken with a pinch of salt, this is the guy that broke the story about Justin passing his medical to be fair 

7781EAEC-D43C-44C6-985B-2BB542B8F336.jpeg

How do you know that this Twitter account 'broke' the Justin news?

He could've got his information from another user etc.

Just asking.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

4 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

How do you know that this Twitter account 'broke' the Justin news?

He could've got his information from another user etc.

Just asking.

after searching through pretty much every post around that time with the words “James Justin” it seemed he was the only one saying this story I think . Could be mistaken but he seems pretty legit and has got a few things right in the past apparently 

45 minutes ago, brucey said:

It's actually a perfect 5/7/5

Oh - silva due back

at belvoir drive tomorrow

....theoretically

It's actually not. An ellipsis is one punctuation mark consisting of three dots (four dots shouldn't ever be used) - so in this case it's 5/7/3 if we take into account the rogue full stop that makes up the fourth dot.

Edited by Langston

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Six syllables used

In your haiku's final line

Risky strategy

Kingi you w@nker

You arsehole, I hate you heaps

Please die soon, in pain.

Edited by Finnegan

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've posted on several occasions that I consider him the worst pound for Pound signing ever made by the club.

At least slim has scored  3 or 4 decent and/or important goals.

This guy has, without any exaggeration, contributed nada

He did do a great interception to set up a goal I recall 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YesNdidi said:

Even tho twitter links should be taken with a pinch of salt, this is the guy that broke the story about Justin passing his medical to be fair 

7781EAEC-D43C-44C6-985B-2BB542B8F336.jpeg

He didn’t break it, he said medical was on Monday but John Percy on Wednesday said it hadn’t happened yet.

Just now, brucey said:

He didn’t break it, he said medical was on Monday but John Percy on Wednesday said it hadn’t happened yet.

That twitter account just keeps going off of what reliable sources have said about certain transfers and is making assumptions/chatting rubbish about the next stages of the transfers. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've posted on several occasions that I consider him the worst pound for Pound signing ever made by the club.

At least slim has scored  3 or 4 decent and/or important goals.

This guy has, without any exaggeration, contributed nada

He was class in his first 10 mins v Huddersfield

• Like 1