Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

In addition to the 32m could well be another 10m payable next summer, plus other add on's. I wouldn't worry about the deal, if it's as pointless as some are fearing we will hear of the rejection soon enough.

I imagine any add-ons would be dependent on something like finishing top 6, which would effectively 'cancel out' anything extra we have to pay.

If we get into the Europa League, for instance, an extra £10m payment next summer will be inconsequential when you consider how much extra revenue it'll bring in. 

If we've somehow negotiated a £32m upfront deal then it's pretty much a No-Lose situation for us.

Edited by Xen

36 minutes ago, Xen said:

I imagine any add-ons would be dependent on something like finishing top 6, which would effectively 'cancel out' anything extra we have to pay.

If we get into the Europa League, for instance, an extra £10m payment next summer will be inconsequential when you consider how much extra revenue it'll bring in. 

If we've somehow negotiated a £32m upfront deal then it's pretty much a No-Lose situation for us.

Europa League doesn't actually generate that much income, even Chelsea and Arsenal only got around £30m from getting to the final, chicken feed compared to what you get in the CL from just being in the group stages.

The add on's will need to be realistic otherwise there's very little to gain from Monaco in agreeing to it. Additional payments staggered over a year or two allows us to kick some of the cost in to future years which could be important if we are keeping Maguire and all key players but trying to bring in 2-3 expensive players.

2 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Don’t get the slating of ITK’s - things can really change quickly in football.

Few years back whilst we were still in the Championship we pulled a deal with Ebanks-Blake at the last minute, as he was preparing to travel to sign because we brought Kevin Phillips in instead. Things move so fast a player can be all set to sign and it not happen. 

I don't want to piss on people's chips here, but probably all have forgotten that I broke the news that's been bandied around since 2 months ago. I was transparent. James Maddison brother is a follower if my nephew on fb. The true fox. Check him out he has around 5000 likes followers. That's how I knew

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

In addition to the 32m could well be another 10m payable next summer, plus other add on's. I wouldn't worry about the deal, if it's as pointless as some are fearing we will hear of the rejection soon enough.

I thought a bid had already been accepted ..?

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Its was better when all the people who had little ITK knowledge came forward however i think due to jealousy they got banned.

Its just better not to say anything because if its not one of the favourites I.E comments from the man thats #never wrong but mostly is wrong then they just get slated.

Mightyfin keep up the good work you have been more reliable than most on here

The Man that’s never wrong?  Any clues?

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

At least Kelech has scored a couple of goals, Silva has literally done nothing apart from 1 assist. 

As a forward that is his job though and not necessarily Silva 's. In normal purchasing Nacho breaks the trade descriptions act as he's not fit for purpose! 

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Didn't argue otherwise, if we're talking pound for pound value then Silva is clearly the worst we've ever made. 

even if we spent just 10 bob on him, compared with £30m for Silva, Junior Lewis would still be pound for  pound the worse signing we have ever made - and anybody who had the misfortune to watch the Levien era will know that there is rich landscape of possibles from those dark ages

• Like 4

4 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Don’t get the slating of ITK’s - things can really change quickly in football.

Few years back whilst we were still in the Championship we pulled a deal with Ebanks-Blake at the last minute, as he was preparing to travel to sign because we brought Kevin Phillips in instead. Things move so fast a player can be all set to sign and it not happen. 

HOW ARE DEM MAN STILL HATING?