Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

"Yet it remains to be seen whether United choose to hijack any transfer and bring Tielemans to Old Trafford instead."

This quote pisses me off. There's nothing to say YT would prefer to go to United than us. They aren't the all powerful United of SAF and can't just swan in and take any deal.

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I take that article to be quite positive for us to be honest.

“But, while United have seemingly contacted Tielemans’ parent club Monaco, it appears he is closer to a permanent move to the King Power Stadium.”

1 hour ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I believe that YT will sign next week, 45 mill, 

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows.. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Looks promising. Anyone know of any Silva news? Going in the other way or we plan on keeping him?

It would be worth throwing Silva in as a free gift just to get rid of him off the pay bill. If we got 10m for him in an overall 40m deal then I think we'd have done well.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Seems okay for news... 

"Semi retired football agent" I know we are all eager for news but this chap knows note unfortunately 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Looks promising. Anyone know of any Silva news? Going in the other way or we plan on keeping him?

from what I know here in France, Monaco's not willing to pay his big wages so they're not going to sign him

44 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

"Semi retired football agent" I know we are all eager for news but this chap knows note unfortunately 

Has been pretty much spot on with a lot of transfers actually.

Id say at this moment in time a very reliable source 

• Like 1