Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

11 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

€32m translates to £28.6m up front, so I would imagine the add ons will have to be significant for Monaco to even give it a second thought 

We really don't know the extent of who is really, seriously interested. We only really know agent talk and tabloid gossip. 

At the end of the day, let's not lose sight of the fact that Monaco wants rid and the player likes it here. We have power in this transfer too, they can't dictate all the terms. They're looking at tidy profit either way. 

If the big boys aren't actually going to start a bidding war then Monaco can only sell him for what we think he's worth, we gain the upper hand in negotiations. We don't really know that that isn't so. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We really don't know the extent of who is really, seriously interested. We only really know agent talk and tabloid gossip. 

At the end of the day, let's not lose sight of the fact that Monaco wants rid and the player likes it here. We have power in this transfer too, they can't dictate all the terms. They're looking at tidy profit either way. 

If the big boys aren't actually going to start a bidding war then Monaco can only sell him for what we think he's worth, we gain the upper hand in negotiations. We don't really know that that isn't so. 

To a lot this looks like a random low level bid, but we've been in talks for weeks/months now. We'll have an idea what Monaco want. 

This bid will probably be rejected but we'll be a step closer. Reckon the add one will be a lot to get up to that 45mill they want.

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

To a lot this looks like a random low level bid, but we've been in talks for weeks/months now. We'll have an idea what Monaco want. 

This bid will probably be rejected but we'll be a step closer. Reckon the add one will be a lot to get up to that 45mill they want.

I'm not sure why we would lowball them? We all know they want around 40 pounds, unless this includes Silva.

I trust the club, of course, and am quite confident we'll land Youri but I am still a little baffled.

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

True, let’s hope so. If we manage to do a deal with an upfront price of £28.6m then I think we’ll all be delighted with that!

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

While I  may not get everything  right I think you will find uf you look through my history I have put forward some good info. 

People can slag me off all they like but when I get snippets of info I'll keep posting it whatever people think. 

I'm just a fan like everyone else you can take it or leave it as you please. 

No biggie! All a bit of fun, although stand by what I said and do hope you are right for once because Tielemans would be incredible! 

7 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I'm not sure why we would lowball them? We all know they want around 40 pounds, unless this includes Silva.

I trust the club, of course, and am quite confident we'll land Youri but I am still a little baffled.

€32mill up front and then add on which'll be around Europe let's say 5/10mill, caps, assists all things like that. 

The deal can easily rise to 45/50mill if we're doing well.

If €32m WAS the bid (I have serious reservations that this is correct) it MUST include Silva. There is no way they would agree to €10m add ons surely? 

And if Silva is included, it will take twice as long to complete personal terms.... this is gonna rumble on for a while longer, even if that bid IS accepted.

13 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

While I  may not get everything  right I think you will find uf you look through my history I have put forward some good info. 

People can slag me off all they like but when I get snippets of info I'll keep posting it whatever people think. 

I'm just a fan like everyone else you can take it or leave it as you please. 

Its was better when all the people who had little ITK knowledge came forward however i think due to jealousy they got banned.

Its just better not to say anything because if its not one of the favourites I.E comments from the man thats #never wrong but mostly is wrong then they just get slated.

Mightyfin keep up the good work you have been more reliable than most on here

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I've posted on several occasions that I consider him the worst pound for Pound signing ever made by the club.

At least slim has scored  3 or 4 decent and/or important goals.

This guy has, without any exaggeration, contributed nada

Agree, he's the worst signing ever made by the club imo. 

Don’t get the slating of ITK’s - things can really change quickly in football.

Few years back whilst we were still in the Championship we pulled a deal with Ebanks-Blake at the last minute, as he was preparing to travel to sign because we brought Kevin Phillips in instead. Things move so fast a player can be all set to sign and it not happen. 

• Like 2

I understand it’s not my money and blah blah blah but I would hope we aren’t trying to chisel down the initial fee in exchange for stuff like a sell on clause which could be worth tens of millions in a couple of years. 

In addition to the 32m could well be another 10m payable next summer, plus other add on's. I wouldn't worry about the deal, if it's as pointless as some are fearing we will hear of the rejection soon enough.