Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Looking at most teams pre season, i guess he wouldn't be back to Monaco/Leicester till next week anyway so there is plenty of time to sign, unsign, have a medical, be sighted in Manchester, have another medical,get linked to Everton, pop to Morrisons for some shopping, have a medical and finally sign again.

• Haha 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

He’s already signed, only snag is they can’t come up with a stupid way to reveal it in a social media video. 

Collar up, Grease mega mix... "Youri the one that I want"... can't be any worse than whatever they actually do!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He’s already signed, only snag is they can’t come up with a stupid way to reveal it in a social media video. 

2 Leicester fans sitting at home 

one says “Turn up the Telly man”

fade to shot of Tielemans in full kit 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Luttfox said:

Looking at most teams pre season, i guess he wouldn't be back to Monaco/Leicester till next week anyway so there is plenty of time to sign, unsign, have a medical, be sighted in Manchester, have another medical,get linked to Everton, pop to Morrisons for some shopping, have a medical and finally sign again.

That’s absolutely ridiculous. Since when  did we sign a player after just three medicals? Plastic. 

Edited by TrentFox

7 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

If €32m WAS the bid (I have serious reservations that this is correct) it MUST include Silva. There is no way they would agree to €10m add ons surely? 

And if Silva is included, it will take twice as long to complete personal terms.... this is gonna rumble on for a while longer, even if that bid IS accepted.

Thats the spirit. Always look for the positives.

Let me know when you're up for gatecrashing kids birthday parties to make sure they know we will all die.

Edited by gw_leics772
See below, its catching
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

The beauty of this comment is that we are all desperate for good news and would accept it written in shit on our front door, but it really will be delayed for a shite announcement.

Bastards, on the plus side, it "could" be all done bar the shite video.

• Haha 2