Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Jobs a goodun I heard. Few issues to iron out, but will see Yuri a fox and Silva at Monaco. Likely cost to us all in £32 million. 

My Aunts whippet told me all that over a bowl of Scooby snacks. It’s never wrong. Trust me. 

11 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

So basically he knows **** all but trying to imply that he is ITK

He's 'Tier 1' for transfer news on belgian players, has close links with the NT and is widely regarded as the best source for info on Belgian players. He absolutely is ITK. 

Whether or not it comes off is another matter, as transfers can change/stall/fall apart for all sorts of reasons, but if he says we're still pushing and the other clubs aren't interested, then its a pretty safe bet that that's the case.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I'm not so sure next season, top 6 is more realistic.  As good as your first IX is the top 4 of City, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea have far more strength in depth.

I personally think we will do it we don’t have Europe we can just focus on the league, Chelsea will have a rookie manager in place so cannot see them finishing in the Top 4 so definitely one place is up for grabs

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I personally think we will do it we don’t have Europe we can just focus on the league, Chelsea will have a rookie manager in place so cannot see them finishing in the Top 4 so definitely one place is up for grabs

Chelsea Man U and possibly Arsenal are perhaps going to struggle this season with an upward rise in pressure from the usual mid table suspects which range from Everton, LCFC, Wolves and even possibly West Ham... They all said in 15/16 the big teams were in transition blah blah blah - well there's a couple in transition at the moment thats for sure.

• Like 1

https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/transfer-talk-anderlecht-target-op-weg-naar-italie-leicester-duwt-door-voor-tielemans~a8935419/

Leicester duwt door voor Tielemans

Leicester duwt nog eens door om huurling Youri Tielemans definitief te strikken. De Engelse club is hoopvol dat ze snel een deal kunnen bereiken met Monaco. Zeker als Adrien Silva, momenteel verhuurd aan Monaco, de omgekeerde beweging maakt. Tielemans (22) stond ook op de lijst bij Manchester United en Tottenham, maar is er momenteel niet de eerste keus. Van die twijfel hopen The Foxes nu gebruik te maken. Monaco vroeg in de winterstop 45 miljoen euro voor Tielemans en Leicester zal sowieso zijn clubrecord moeten verbreken - dat staat momenteel op 30 miljoen euro voor Islam Slimani. Sowieso staat het vast dat de Rode Duivel niet terugkeert naar Monaco. Tielemans kende een fantastische start in de Premier League na een moeilijk avontuur in het Prinsdom. Hij zag een verlengd verblijf bij Leicester altijd zitten, maar door de interesse van grotere clubs wilde hij eerst rustig alle opties bekijken. De speler vertrekt vandaag op vakantie, maar zonder finale beslissing over zijn toekomst. Hij hoopt snel op uitsluitsel. (KTH/NP)

1 minute ago, Steven said:

Leicester is pushing for Tielemans
Leicester is pushing once again to definitively trap mercenary Youri Tielemans. The English club is hopeful that they can quickly reach a deal with Monaco. Certainly if Adrien Silva, currently rented to Monaco, makes the reverse movement. Tielemans (22) was also on the list at Manchester United and Tottenham, but is currently not the first choice. The Foxes now hope to make use of that doubt. Monaco early in the winter break 45 million euros for Tielemans and Leicester will have to break his club record anyway - that is currently 30 million euros for Islam Slimani. In any case, it is certain that the Red Devil will not return to Monaco. Tielemans had a fantastic start in the Premier League after a difficult adventure in the Principality. He was always interested in an extended stay at Leicester, but due to the interest of larger clubs, he first wanted to quietly see all the options. The player is on vacation today, but without a final decision about his future. He hopes for a definite answer. (KTH / NP)

17 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Jobs a goodun I heard. Few issues to iron out, but will see Yuri a fox and Silva at Monaco. Likely cost to us all in £32 million. 

My Aunts whippet told me all that over a bowl of Scooby snacks. It’s never wrong. Trust me. 

Thanks for the info but I feel you should keep your sources secret. I fear your aunts whippet has just lost his job in the scouting team. 

10 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Chelsea Man U and possibly Arsenal are perhaps going to struggle this season with an upward rise in pressure from the usual mid table suspects which range from Everton, LCFC, Wolves and even possibly West Ham... They all said in 15/16 the big teams were in transition blah blah blah - well there's a couple in transition at the moment thats for sure.

Agreed

32 minutes ago, Steven said:

Google Translation:

Leicester is pushing once again to definitively trap mercenary Youri Tielemans. The English club is hopeful that they can quickly reach a deal with Monaco. Certainly if Adrien Silva, currently rented to Monaco, makes the reverse movement. Tielemans (22) was also on the list at Manchester United and Tottenham, but is currently not the first choice. The Foxes now hope to make use of that doubt. Monaco early in the winter break 45 million euros for Tielemans and Leicester will have to break his club record anyway - that is currently 30 million euros for Islam Slimani. In any case, it is certain that the Red Devil will not return to Monaco. Tielemans had a fantastic start in the Premier League after a difficult adventure in the Principality. He was always interested in an extended stay at Leicester, but due to the interest of larger clubs, he first wanted to quietly see all the options. The player is on vacation today, but without a final decision about his future. He hopes for a definite answer. (KTH / NP)

25 minutes ago, leuven said:

Yes Kristof Terreur of HLN is reputable. He won’t tweet this just to get some clicks. It seems close, youri wants a quick solution apparently.

Leicester want Tielemans as first choice and the other clubs see him as an option only if Plan A and Plan B fail.

If he holds on for too long there is a danger that Leicester move on and the other clubs don't move for him as they land their original targets. 

Come to Leicester Youri and come where you are loved by the fans, players and staff. You can also play in the position you want with a lot of teammates who are similar to you as they're young with huge potential. 

• Like 2

If we do sign him, he has potential to be the best player we’ve ever had in my opinion - i’m Still a bit baffled that he’s played for us in the first place the bloke is absolute quality. 

Kante is the best for me ATM 

• Like 2