Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley (A).. Next up.

It’ll be nervy, if they lose they’re right back in trouble again and I can see Cardiff getting a few more battling points this season yet. I’ve never been fond of Burnley so I’d love a nice Shithouse win like the first season we were up at their place. 0-1 City. Vardy deflected shot off Chris Wood in injury time. 

The Premier League have confirmed that Saturday’s home game against Leicester City will be refereed by Michael Oliver; it is his third Burnley game of the season having previously been in charge of our home game against Everton and the away fixture at Watford.

http://www.uptheclarets.com/referee-confirmed-for-leicester-game-4

On 10/03/2019 at 12:57, FIF said:

This is a should win game.

They are poor this year, we have a new manager bounce. Put a nail in the Dyche coffin.

Ward

Ricardo

Evans

Soyunco

Chilwell

Ndidi

Choudhury

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

9-0 

vardy 3, Barnes 3, Tielemans, Evans, Ricardo

So Mrs went out shopping...and you ordered a pizza and dived into the drinks-cabinet...!!:thumbup:

8 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

As an aside: many, many moons ago, I recall us playing Burnley home and away in the space of a day or two!

Perhaps our older posters can confirm? It would have been in the early 60s I guess.

Yes, late 60s I seem to remember. I think we played back to back games against West Ham in the same season - possibly over Christmas and the Burnley games over Easter.

1 minute ago, mikey54 said:

Yes, late 60s I seem to remember. I think we played back to back games against West Ham in the same season - possibly over Christmas and the Burnley games over Easter.

They were the days, no flying to matches, not even luxury coach travel.

I bet some players caught the train, perhaps even pushbiked it!!