Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley (A).. Next up.

2 hours ago, dyanmark said:

Folks like Chilwell because he is easy on the eye running forward  but last time I checked a nice 30 yard pass is better than running with the ball. Im sure he will be fine but its just a matter of making the right choices and doing some serious defending with both feet please.And pick out a cross on a regular basis 

Exactly! Just punt it upfield and hope the best... lol

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Haha 1

Ben Chilwell has to be one of the most frustrating, and at the same time, most promising players to ever wear a Leicester shirt. 

Watching Chilwell get forward brilliantly only to hoof the ball/pass to no one has become one of my least-favourite things to do and Im sure I can actually feel my hair getting thinner everytime he does a brain fart. 

• Like 1

I'd probably be more confident going away to Liverpool than I am going to Burnley. It just looks like a disappointing defeat. 

I hope we go unchanged and try and enforce our game on them rather than worry about them too much. Our threat on the counter could win it for us but I don't see us keeping a clean sheet. 

• Like 1

Actually feeling confident about this one.

Would love to see Burnley go down. All fans have teams they have an irrational dislike of - teams they want to see struggle - for no obvious reason. They just can't abide them.

For me it's Burnley. Just can't do with them, or Sean Dyche for that matter.

It's not an aspect of my nature I'm  particularly proud of, but for some reason I get a warm glow whenever Burnley lose. 

Hoping for an extra warm glow tomorrow...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You are aware that Puel has left now?

Saves me having to change my mind when everyone is baying for BR's blood, I'm well aware that I saw a lot of similarities to Puel's "style" other than using Vardy as he should be used for 1 match against the second from bottom team, I'm totally dismayed that I read or heard somewhere that he may be extending Wes's contract (unless that's for a non playing role). It's amazing the way many on here have berated Celtic as a club because they play in a "nothing" league and those same posters are extending welcoming arms to Celtic's old manager. I hope sincerely that he gets his winners medals back from the disgusting burglary at his Scottish home, he's unlikely to be adding to them in the Premier League.

He's a manager that was on my list of "least like to see at King Power",  I'll bide my time as to welcoming him aboard and sincerely hope that I'm wrong and he can do better than WF's of the league cup whatever it'll be called next or ensuing years.

Back to the Burnley game....

Edited by norwichfox

58 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

A loss. Not enough bollocks in this team to beat a side like Burnley. Get bullied early doors and then make a half arsed attempt at coming back 

I've a feeling Rodgers might have started to turn this soft underbelly after a few weeks training, but this game is as strong as it comes when being exposed in a blood and thunder sort of game. If we do get a result, it really will show how receptive this squad is to Rodgers style.

17 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If we turn up with some balls we might get something. Like a lot of people here though I'm worried we've got too many nice boys in the team to get anything at Turf Moor. 

I always thought the home team had to supply the balls.

Burnley might not have as much money as some, but all the same...

I see the Chilwell family are in.

I'm sure he will be fine but hes not the second coming..We didnt win the title by messing around with the ball at the back its incisive play with accuracy that we need to do well and there have been signs so see what happens this week.That ground is well exposed though if the weather is a bad as predicted.

43 minutes ago, dyanmark said:

I see the Chilwell family are in.

I'm sure he will be fine but hes not the second coming..We didnt win the title by messing around with the ball at the back its incisive play with accuracy that we need to do well and there have been signs so see what happens this week.That ground is well exposed though if the weather is a bad as predicted.

Our passing during the title win was anything but accurate to be fair - we had so much more attacking intent than we had unde Puel though, sometimes too much.

Lumping it forwards when there is nothing on achieves less than passing it around at the back to make space for a run and pass.

• Like 1