Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley (A).. Next up.

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

He had a rest,when he got injured..Fuchs played for him...

He was rushed straight back and has been crap since. Mind you we shipped 4 with Fuchs in so I can see why theres little appetite for him to come back in. 

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

Do you not remember him getting roasted by a league 2 winger earlier this year?

Have to agree with this. Fuchs was absolutely left for dead for that first goal.

Whilst Fuchs is better with the ball than Chilwell physically he's declined so much in the past 18 months it pretty much negates any benefit he might bring.

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

I would say that was more to do with the fact he had not played. 

Maybe, but it still makes him a worse option than Chilwell. I could maybe see logic in him playing Fuchs to deal with Burnley’s physicality but Chilwell is not close to being dropped outright for him at all

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

1681845015_Screenshot2019-03-13at14_24_55.thumb.png.c64288cdb2cbc136178a505d0410f368.pngThat's my "predicted" finish in "the race" for 7th with the Mercury's predictor, I put us down for a loss against Burnley, the miserable b****rd I am. 

fivethirtyeight predict us 9th, but ahead of WHU and Bournemouth only on goal diff.

It's crowded dead-center of the table, and that's where we're headed unless BR can quickly fix the shoot-selves-in-foot tendency.

966035924_53813Mar.JPG.ad74c3833e8002dda4a49e7005434ba2.JPG

They like Man CIty (69%) over Pool (31%).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

fivethirtyeight predict us 9th, but ahead of WHU and Bournemouth only on goal diff.

It's crowded dead-center of the table, and that's where we're headed unless BR can quickly fix the shoot-selves-in-foot tendency.

966035924_53813Mar.JPG.ad74c3833e8002dda4a49e7005434ba2.JPG

They like Man CIty (69%) over Pool (31%).

Interesting to see that they've got us ranked as the 7th best team with their SPI rating (although I imagine that's a pretty arbitrary metric). If we can perform to our true standard over the course of a full season then Europa League is well within our grasp.

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

No Chilwell....

Pray tell Ric.

Btw I think he’s massively overrated; do you concur. or is the ****er injured? 

I just think the lads formed has dipped and wonder if a week or two rest would benefit him/give him a kick up the ring piece. I'd still love Fuchs to stay another year but theres no way he will unless he gets a few games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Fuchs is great - Chilwell is Great... Fuchs is not our future and Chilwell is, he is going thru a bit of bad form atm BUT im 100% convinced he has the sort of character to get over this and needs games to do this. 

Hence in my opinion Chilwell In. 

Chilwell isn’t great though,he’s average,

im sure heat be the future but he certainly isn’t great,

worries me what the England call up will do for his ego,

hes been a liability yet gets selected for the national team,hope it doesn’t go to his head and him think to himself that he’s been called up on recent performances

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Chilwell isn’t great though,he’s average,

im sure heat be the future but he certainly isn’t great,

worries me what the England call up will do for his ego,

hes been a liability yet gets selected for the national team,hope it doesn’t go to his head and him think to himself that he’s been called up on recent performances

That's another one for the Foxestalk "Where are they now" posts, along with all the ones about Vardy being non league level and Mahrez being an average version of Knockaert

• Like 2
  • Haha 1