Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Burnley Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, Kasey Keller said:

What did Maddison’s under shirt say?

It had RIP Sophie on it. I think she’s the little girl who dies of cancer that he became good friends with and had her as mascots at not Norwich and city 

• Like 1

Dyche will be giving them the hairdryer at half time.  Playing like that against 10 men. 

We looked alright but there were two big moments where we showed we are our own worst enemy.

Maddison is on a yellow and the ref is playing it by the book, Morgan and Evans is possibly the last CB partnership I would want to see, it could easily go very wrong.

Just now, Fox85 said:

Keep looking  at there goal.

Kasper needs to be doing better I dont think hes the keeper he once was this season he has been average at best

Been calling for ward to step up for a while now. Kasper not getting down and across quick enough anymore, seems like he is too easy to beat with average shots 

Don’t know what’s happened to Kasper his distribution is awful at times the goals he’s let in are just unforgivable is it just  complacency lack of competition for the no1 jersey or what really hoping BR can sort his poor form out as those sloppy goals are costing us week in week out !

Definitely time to wheel this out

1079DD57-9558-4E72-90EE-D768401437EE.jpeg.035d682294b09b8280523fadb34df824.jpeg

Despite Harry, Johnny and to a lesser degree Kasper being a monkey’s anus, (Not sure of collective noun, maybe anii?)

Impressive.

Burnley doing what they do well. (Convert tries)

Something in this if we don’t tire too much.