Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Burnley Away Match Thread

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That's commendable. But I'd rather he just dedicate the goal to her in the post match interview.

I was holding back on saying anything but with Maguire already off and in a battle couldn't he have just lifted the shirt and not took it off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

We've missed Huth since he left. If only he was a couple of years younger

These are the differences between picking up the points mistakes like that from Evans that you would’ve never of seen Huth make

Edited by Clarkey123

Our Centre Backs have been suspect all season.  This is one area that requires major surgery and thank God Brendan knows how good Benko is.

We can still get something from this. 

Up until their goal, we were by far the better team. 

When we have all 11 on the pitch I feel we will do someone some damage one day. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Just seen our goal again. It really was a beauty. 

Nice tribute to Sophie from Madders but could be costly if he gets another yellow, Think these players should realise they will get a stupid yellow for taking off their shirt when pulling it up would still show the message ?

Hoping we get a couple more goals and beat this awful Blurnley side !!

• Like 1

I'd really like to see if Ward can be better for us than Kasper.

And we can see if Kasper's a real team player when his place in the squad is up for grabs. It seems he's only in the team nowadays because of how close he is to the owners even though the rest of the team and our ambitions appear to have outgrown him.