Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Early thoughts.. Next up Bournemouth (H).

I'm hoping we get to see Soyuncu alongside Evans, who seems to be our best organiser at the back, and a high press from the start. But f we get Wes instead I won't be annoyed, just a bit disappointed that Brendan isn't seeing enough to put young Caglar in. I guess the fact that we can still hope for 7th might be a cause for conservatism for a few more games, but we don't want to be throwing Soyuncu in for the last 3 games.

Of course, it could be a 3 and all of them could play. 

Edited by Vardinio'sCat
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

My first game of the Brendan revolution, looking forward to it! Wasn’t able to make Fulham at home.

Predicting a 2-0 home win Vardy and Barnes on the score sheet.

Lee Mason is the ref

That last bit was dropped in as of you said it really quickly and ran off. 

Is this one we should be wary of?

7 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I had to run out the house to get the bus to the train station.

That’s the of effect Lee Mason ? , in all seriousness though I don’t think we should be to wary, I know it’s a match post international break , so that intensity might not be there fully yet but I think we have enough about us to get the job done.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

HIs last few matches involving us.

Leicester 1-1 Manchester City - Carabao Cup Quarter Final
Leicester 4-0 Fleetwood - Carabao Cup 2nd Round
Leicester 1-0 Sheffield United - FA Cup 5th Round

Last League match he reffed for us was in September 2017 at home to Chelsea in a 1-2 defeat in which Vardy scored a penalty.

He also gave us two penalties at home to Middlesbrough in 2016.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I'm getting married on Saturday so won't get to watch my beloved Leicester live. So a welcome gift to me would three points and free, flowing attacking performance!

Up the Foxes!

Absolute best wishes to you. Hope it is a fabulous day. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I'm hoping we get to see Soyuncu alongside Evans, who seems to be our best organiser at the back, and a high press from the start. But f we get Wes instead I won't be annoyed, just a bit disappointed that Brendan isn't seeing enough to put young Caglar in. I guess the fact that we can still hope for 7th might be a cause for conservatism for a few more games, but we don't want to be throwing Soyuncu in for the last 3 games.

Of course, it could be a 3 and all of them could play. 

Doubt it on this occasion. With Maguire out, we'd have no CB cover on the bench at all. Fuchs/Simpson can do a job there if required, but an early injury would completely scupper any preparations for the game.

Like you I hope we see Soyuncu get a run-out with Evans, as he's seemed competent so far and now he's a bit more settled it'd be good to see what he can do given a full match in a more positive side.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tanya said:

I'm getting married on Saturday so won't get to watch my beloved Leicester live. So a welcome gift to me would three points and free, flowing attacking performance!

Up the Foxes!

Congrats! Have a great day!

It’s my sister’s wedding too but I don’t like her that much so I’ll be keeping an eye on the score during the ceremony. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1