Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 minute ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

This is alot of money for a good hard working player but certainly not a world beater.

Wish you the best Harry.

With playing for Leicester at cambridge on Tuesday. 

That's lovely.

• Haha 2

Social media has made this time of the season more difficult. Every day for three months: "Maguire is going" "Maguire is staying" "Maguire wants to leave". Fvck me.

4 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Think he may have his sights slightly higher. 

Well then why does he have such a low release clause. I think he would like to join us we are an upgrade on spurs not quite an elite club but still an upgrade 

Edited by Unabomber

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Isn’t this saga over yet?

Unfortunately no.  I think most of us would like this sorted one way or another.

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Youre just bitter no one listens to you.

They do listen, sometimes he post some valid points.

He just has an issue with letting people voice theirs.

I like to think of him as more of a Forum megalomaniac :)

• Thanks 2

I have a mate who's a steward at the KP. He "knows" everything that is going on down there and regularly has "contact" with the players.

I trust him as a genuine source as much as I trust Aldi ketchup contains real tomatoes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

I have a mate who's a steward at the KP. He "knows" everything that is going on down there and regularly has "contact" with the players.

I trust him as a genuine source as much as I trust Aldi ketchup contains real tomatoes.

Does it not contain real tomatoes FFS this brings the whole Harry Maguire to Manure malarkey on the back burners jeeeeez not real tomatoes NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::frantics::frantics: