Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Tbf to Sean he does post line ups and team news an hour before matches so he’s like that Man Utd ITK...

Line ups are officially released an hour before kick off.

NB:

Some parts of the media (mainly TV) get the line ups a further 15 minutes before that to prepare (but without publishing at that time).

And some journalists are told the teams even earlier on the strict understanding they won't break the 'hour-before' embargo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Line ups are officially released an hour before kick off.

NB:

Some parts of the media (mainly TV) get the line ups a further 15 minutes before that to prepare (but without publishing at that time).

And some journalists are told the teams even earlier on the strict understanding they won't break the 'hour-before' embargo.

I know, I was joking lol

Thecarrickfan quoted a Man Utd fans tweet claiming he was ITK because he revealed line ups and hour before matches. :crylaugh: 

On 19/07/2019 at 15:26, Thecarrickfan said:

He's reliable, He's interviewed former United players and he gets our team news an hour or so before kick-off as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Let's see how this plays out on Twitter lol

Already a bite from a indie music listening, craft beer drinking, David Mitchell look a like lol 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Disagree with this 

We set the fee and how payment is structured

If we want £80m up front with no add ons then they should pay it or fvck off

All that needs to be said.

17 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Or  perhaps England international Maguire and club Captain Wes Morgan will be his first choice pairing for the season ahead?

To be fair mate I really like Morgan. Club legend and from a footballing point of view I still think he has something to offer and I was pleased he signed his contract extension as did Fuchs.

3 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Reminds me of some of the crap being spouted when we beat them 5-3, the crap spouted online was hilarious, how dare we beat them by constantly cheating and with the help of the referee and we would soon be sent back where we belonged.

We were - the very next season!

Makes me laugh that people are still posting comments that have already been posted and commented on a number of times already.

The page count could be less than half of what it is now if people only read past comments.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Makes me laugh that people are still posting comments that have already been posted and commented on a number of times already.

The page count could be less than half of what it is now if people only read past comments.

8 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Someone's already said that. 

8 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Makes me laugh that people are still posting comments that have already been posted and commented on a number of times already.

Someone's already said that.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Makes me laugh that people are still posting comments that have already been posted and commented on a number of times already.

I reckon you could close most threads after ten pages, with the last post being a link to the first page. :) 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Disagree with this 

We set the fee and how payment is structured

If we want £80m up front with no add ons then they should pay it or fvck off

We hold all the cards surely?

We don’t have to sell him. I doubt Harry is the type who’d go awol if we don’t sell him.

We’ve become very good at holding out for the right price and should continue to do so.

If Utd pay 80 mill for Maguire they’ve bought a top defender, an international, with years ahead of him. They should pay what we are asking for and get the deal done if that’s what they want to do. Also giving us the time to get a replacement. I’m not sure Soyuncu is good enough yet tbf

• Like 1