Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield away.. Next up.

Really hoping for a resounding win on this game a decent 0-4 if we play like we did last week but to be fair They have nothing but pride to play for now so if we’re not on form they could come round bite us on the ass and keep the 3 points at  Duddersfield !!

The most irrelevant game of Rodgers time in charge so far. Huddersfield have nothing to play for unlike teams we have met in the last month or in other cases teams we couldn't beat over the years.

Might be a chance to rest a few players for this especially N'Didi who has been on the go a while now. Be good to know how Mendy can do with Tielemans alongside him. Maybe himself or Ghezzal to start would be worth trying out. Could be a chance for Nachoman to come good. Needs to make an impact. He's running out of road

We have a far better side than them and whilst we could win comfortably I reckon we are due a draw under Rodgers so this might be it.

• Like 1

With games a week apart, I can’t see BR wanting to take chances re our winning momentum ....... therefore can’t see players being rested - mendy on his own doing wilf’s current job is not something I’m comfortable with ....if wilf is rested I would rather see hamza there. 

only change i expect is harry for Wes 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

The most irrelevant game of Rodgers time in charge so far. Huddersfield have nothing to play for unlike teams we have met in the last month or in other cases teams we couldn't beat over the years.

Might be a chance to rest a few players for this especially N'Didi who has been on the go a while now. Be good to know how Mendy can do with Tielemans alongside him. Maybe himself or Ghezzal to start would be worth trying out. Could be a chance for Nachoman to come good. Needs to make an impact. He's running out of road

We have a far better side than them and whilst we could win comfortably I reckon we are due a draw under Rodgers so this might be it.

A draw against this rabble would be a horrible result! 

Strongest team please.. No experiments. 

We're still playing for 7th and a European place!

Let Nacho go and do his weekly Morrisons shop. 

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

With games a week apart, I can’t see BR wanting to take chances re our winning momentum ....... therefore can’t see players being rested - mendy on his own doing wilf’s current job is not something I’m comfortable with ....if wilf is rested I would rather see hamza there. 

only change i expect is harry for Wes 

Can’t see Wes getting dropped after the last 2 games, he hasn’t had a great season by all means but last 2 he’s been a colossus

Rest players for what? Training and preseason is when you experiment. Momentum is important and anyway it’s disrespectful to field a weaker team. Besides which, we’re competing for 7th place.

Don’t expect Huddersfield to capitulate. They’ve nothing to lose and can play with freedom. We should treat this as a good opportunity but by no means a given.

• Like 2

The reality has kicked in for them after relegation so it wouldnt surprise me to see an improved performance from them, especially now the shackles were off. I reckon this will be a goal fest and will be looking for some type of bet that includes 5 goals or more.I reckon we get this 2-4 but after some scares along the way.

Barnes to add goals into his good performances and bag a brace.

20 hours ago, TonyN11 said:

Might be a bit 'out of date' here but have been doing some research and I think this could be a very difficult match.

image.thumb.png.e02ed21d37436902525e2a427b5b3d93.png

Gutted Bury missed out on the coveted top 4, if you dont hear the champions league anthem at Gigg Lane, is it even the champions league?

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Gutted Bury missed out on the coveted top 4, if you dont hear the champions league anthem at Gigg Lane, is it even the champions league?

No, it certainly demeans the competition. If Bury had spent a few more years at the top they would have been the team to stop that grossly overrated Real Madrid team winning 6 in a row.