Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield away.. Next up.

11 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Huddersfield will be released from pressure and able, to an extent, enjoy the game. They will be much improved.

Sadly for Huddersfield, man for man they are the second worst team ever to grace the premier league and even a vast improvement would still render them absolute utter shyte.

If we play at 35%/of our capaciry, it'll be The easiest three points we'll ever bag at this level

Your face at the full time score Huddy 2 Leicester 0 lol lol lol

I so hope the manager and players have a better attitude than you. 

47 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

First things first, Maguire shouldn't come straight back in. If Morgan isn't capable of playing again then get Soyuncu a run out. Other than that, same XI as Saturday. It picks itself at the minute.

Put Morgan up front. Our wes Banging them in from all angles.

Edited by Haywood_6
  • Like 2

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

I do hope Huddersfield kick on and invest the 200 million odd pounds plus parachute payments they've scrounged from their time in the PL wisely. They're already investing in their infrastructure well, I hope they manage themselves properly.

I think they will do, they have decent people running the club.

It's right, the only starting position up for discussion and potential change right now is Morgan vs Maguire.

I'd like to see us continue the fun in this game.

It would be nice to get into a strong game position and then try some extended pitch time for Iheanacho and Ghezzal, possibly even Albrighton if he's ready. 

Hopefully it can work out for Gray better this week. Bournemouth game, for me, he moved into the firm "upgrade/sellable" category. 

Whatever the psychology behind this game, I can't see us losing. 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

First things first, Maguire shouldn't come straight back in. If Morgan isn't capable of playing again then get Soyuncu a run out. Other than that, same XI as Saturday. It picks itself at the minute.

Give them both a day off and play Mags and Caglar.

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I do hope Huddersfield kick on and invest the 200 million odd pounds plus parachute payments they've scrounged from their time in the PL wisely. They're already investing in their infrastructure well, I hope they manage themselves properly.

It doesn't win headlines but they have spent a lot of money on sorting out their training ground etc. I also sincerely hope that some of their support sticks around too. 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd keep the same on principle but a bit of speed might be for the better, the striker Grant looks a sensible signing from Huddersfield. 

We SHOULD win this at a relative canter if we play to our recent high pressing strengths under Rodgers, despite the pressure obviously now being off Huddersfield....and assuming their players go all out between now and the end of the season to impress their newish manager with an assumed premise to bounce straight back up next season. Although with that Championship quality squad they presently have that were very fortunate to stay up last season, then I can't see really it when you look at some of the teams already down there who are likely to miss out on promotion this time around!

The way we are playing at the moment and with them being deflated about their relegation. we have all the tools to win this comfortably. just play as we did against Bournemouth and we can have these chasing shadows all afternoon.

• Like 1

No taking the foot off the pedal. Same team full bore until we're 3 ahead. That is if the starting 11 want to be playing next week. If Huddersfield open up they will be punished. Severely.

Think our players will be right up for this. Seem to really be enjoying their football so I think they’ll be buzzing to get out there and impress again. If we turn it on we shouldn’t have TOO much trouble but I’d take a 0-1 off Morgan’s arse tbh. Really want 7th

20 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Huddersfield will be released from pressure and able, to an extent, enjoy the game. They will be much improved.

Sadly for Huddersfield, man for man they are the second worst team ever to grace the premier league and even a vast improvement would still render them absolute utter shyte.

If we play at 35%/of our capaciry, it'll be The easiest three points we'll ever bag at this level

If we play at 35% capacity we will lose as would any premier League team playing another.

1 hour ago, Nathan mcc said:

To accommodate I can see Brendan playing all three centre backs! He won’t want to upset Harry with transfer speculation and morgo deserves to start !

Three at the back against huddersfield, no chance and no need. Maguire in for Morgan being the only change for me

we could dick these! 0-3 (Vardy, Barnes, ndidi rocket)