Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Newcastle (H).. Up next.. Early thoughts.

They'll come to frustrate but the movement of Maddison, Tielemans and Barnes will be too much for them for 90 minutes. 

Vardy could reach 20 PL goals again this season which is outrageous given he was on 7 in February. 

3-0 Vardy hattrick

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Evans and Morgan would be my choice 

Nah, Morgan should be phased out. He had better not be in our plans as a starter next season, so why bother wasting game time now when we have little to gain or lose from trying others.

I imagine that we intend to keep and play Evans so for me it'd be Evans and Soyunço - with the excuse of giving Harry time with his new family. If not I'd play Harry and Soyunço and have the most attacking, dribbling CBs in the league.

My 11 would be:

Ward (because he deserves some game time)

Chilwell

Maguire (or Evans) 

Soyunço

Ricardo

Choudhury (or Ndidi)

Tielemans

Maddison

Gray

Barnes

Vardy

I'd also be happy trying a formation with the same back line but 2 Dms in Ndidi and Hamza behind 2 AMs in Maddison and Tielemans and Barnes and Vardy upfront.

Finally managed to sort out baby sitter after date change (Missus booked night out before me), so I’ll just be pleased to be there. Really looking forward to it now. Geordies always make a noise and still need points, so should be good atmosphere. Hopefully the upward curve will continue.

Kasper

Chilwell 

Evans

Soyunço

Ricardo

Ndidi

Tielemans

Maddison

Gray

Barnes

Vardy

These 2 CB' should be here next season, so some game time together now makes sense.  

Good tactical test for BR, as Rafa is no mug.  Tough game.

4 hours ago, FIF said:

Nah, Morgan should be phased out. He had better not be in our plans as a starter next season, so why bother wasting game time now when we have little to gain or lose from trying others.

I imagine that we intend to keep and play Evans so for me it'd be Evans and Soyunço - with the excuse of giving Harry time with his new family. If not I'd play Harry and Soyunço and have the most attacking, dribbling CBs in the league.

My 11 would be:

Ward (because he deserves some game time)

Chilwell

Maguire (or Evans) 

Soyunço

Ricardo

Choudhury (or Ndidi)

Tielemans

Maddison

Gray

Barnes

Vardy

I'd also be happy trying a formation with the same back line but 2 Dms in Ndidi and Hamza behind 2 AMs in Maddison and Tielemans and Barnes and Vardy upfront.

I think he deserves to play this game based on form. He'd also be perfect to combat a physical player in Rondon. 

• Like 2

Hard to not bank against a fifth consecutive win. It's becoming increasingly apparent that we may have something to play for after all (especially if Manchester City beat Watford in the FA Cup Final) and that said, so do Newcastle United. Think this will be a good game but will edge this one 2-1.

And I'd like to think that Harvey Barnes will finally break his duck here. And Jamie Vardy to continue his own personal hot streak of course.