Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Midlands yellow

Norwich promotion

I do like Norwich away and Carrow Road as a ground so from that point of view yes I am pleased. And thankfully all the top 6 in the Championship are good away days. Hopefully we play you lot in nicer weather.

2 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Just never found anything about Norwich remotely interesting/exciting. They have to be one of the blandest clubs in English football.

Nothing bland about how they have played this season, surely that’s all that matters. 

• Like 1

Done very well this year. Really do rate the football they play. Could see them getting found out in the Premier League but you never know, they might become the new Swansea.

Fair play on losing your best player and coming out stronger. Sign of a very well run club.

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

This thread was definitely premature

6 points required from the next 4 games and that's only if Sheffield win all their remaining fixtures.  It would be an implosion that will be talked about for years to come if they don't make it now.   I just hope they hold onto 1st place with Ipswich staying 24th:  How good would it feel for us to win the Ch'ship and in the same season Forest finish rock bottom?   They have the chance to live that dream.

18 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

6 points required from the next 4 games and that's only if Sheffield win all their remaining fixtures.  It would be an implosion that will be talked about for years to come if they don't make it now.   I just hope they hold onto 1st place with Ipswich staying 24th:  How good would it feel for us to win the Ch'ship and in the same season Forest finish rock bottom?   They have the chance to live that dream.

I have family ties to Norwich (My mum's side of the family are all from Norfolk) so I've always wanted them to do well. They're a much better side now than they were last time they were in the premier league. Hopefully the start of something special for them. But I'm a firm believer in not counting your chickens until they're hatched. They're not promoted until it's mathematically impossible to be caught

5 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

I don’t think it would be talked about a week after never mind years to come.

• Haha 1