Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

West Ham match thread

18 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I think i am ok to post this link here (as its not a link to a stream) but this is the new new new Reddit and a page showing all the links to the streams that are currently available;- 

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditsoccercity/comments/bfbh4m/1400_gmt_west_ham_united_vs_leicester_city/

Most wont work until about 15/20 mins before KO and i can only see x1 Acestream so far (its Russian) 

If i find anything better i'll let you guys know.

Firstrowsports or Frontrowsports is a bit sh1tty but never fails to have a stream going 

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Potentially giving Gray game time to prove his worth for next year.

Albrighton will get about 60 mins for fitness.

Barnes has been sometimes ineffective, maybe a rest and an impact late on in the game will help him. 

Something like this.

He may well be playing Gray to see what he offers and if we replace him in the summer. Gray is a talent but gone nowhere, a decision needs to be made on him soon so do we persevere or get a good fee while we can?

Got given a link to a stream. Followed it and it looks like an infomercial for EDIBLE COLLAGEN.

I'm hoping it switches over soon because I'm so easily lead and I'm scared I might order this, eat it and die.

20190420_144824_compress_24.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Got given a link to a stream. Followed it and it looks like an infomercial for EDIBLE COLLAGEN.

I'm hoping it switches over soon because I'm so easily lead and I'm scared I might order this, eat it and die.

20190420_144824_compress_24.jpg

do it... look at your best value... and you get a FREE BOOK!!