Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

West Ham match thread

Barnes unlucky. Super chuffed for Marc though.  I have an inkling he'll have a blinder.

Pretty good team. The Hammy Boys should give us some space for Youri and Maddinson to operate in. Come on foxes!

7 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Concerning for me that Rodgers appears to undervalue Mendy.

I'd prefer to tielemans and maddison in advanced roles (at the expense or Barnes /Gray or today, Albrighton), wilf destructive and Mendy as the tidy man

Yer we tried that under Puel and Mendy was terrible, he literally got pushed off the ball time and time again. And Wilf isn't a good enough passer to play alongside another ball winner. 

On a positive note Marc back is a huge plus for us with some tricky games against the big six coming up. We've missed his defensive duty.

15 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I got your back Buce, i'll message you nearer KO 

5 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Me too please suzy. Struggling a bit these days and if you're that confident of getting a good one already, im all in please.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

And me please 

I think i am ok to post this link here (as its not a link to a stream) but this is the new new new Reddit and a page showing all the links to the streams that are currently available;- 

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditsoccercity/comments/bfbh4m/1400_gmt_west_ham_united_vs_leicester_city/

Most wont work until about 15/20 mins before KO and i can only see x1 Acestream so far (its Russian) 

If i find anything better i'll let you guys know.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Yer we tried that under Puel and Mendy was terrible, he literally got pushed off the ball time and time again. And Wilf isn't a good enough passer to play alongside another ball winner. 

On a positive note Marc back is a huge plus for us with some tricky games against the big six coming up. We've missed his defensive duty.

All aboard the optimistic bus!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Managing a developing resource. 

Brendan knows what he's doing with this. 

This. I thought he was starting to look a little lost against Newcastle and I think he can benefit from watching for a while and regaining some appetite.