Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Its odd how at the end of last season, he looked lacking in sharpness and unable to accelerate properly and here we are on a short turnaround and he has that acceleration back

Is it possible that the groin injury he got today is a long standing problem that maybe causing the issue we saw at the back end of last year.

8 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

6 more goals sees him go into the Top 20 PL goal scorers of all time, taking out the likes of Ian Wright and Ryan Giggs.

Some of the names he could pass are unbelievable and genuinely considered PL legends and our Jamie is hunting the down one by one. 
Next up Ryan Giggs

And he didn't play a top-flight game until he was 27! Mental.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue

Steve walsh is a legend but come on vardy is out on his own as the greatest player to wear our shirt,he turned down arsenal, won the league and just gets better, statue when he retires. 

4 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

Walsh is a legend, no doubt, but I think Vardy eclipsed his achievements a long, long time ago. The word 'legend' isn't strong enough for a player like Vardy.

Come on, now. He's fired us to a Premier League title! He's broken record after record. He's scored so many iconic goals. Just think of his worldie v Liverpool, his over-the-shoulder leftie volley v WBA, or his backheel for England v Germany.

His legendary status goes beyond the club - he's a legend of top-level English football in general, or maybe even world sport full stop. And he's done it in an era where it's harder than ever to achieve that.

He'll go down in history as one of the all-time great goal machines. We're so bloody lucky to have him. I don't want to take anything away from Walshy, but Vardy is by far the rarer player.

Vardy is absolutely a legend and one of our best ever.

Walsh was a giant for us as well, only watching back through keep moments of what we achieved under little and O’Neill did I remember how much he was involved in so many of the highlights from the era. 

Why choose one, they are both up there and let’s just enjoy watching one still playing. I’m going to cry when he retires and don’t mind admitting it.

• Like 2

Guest Markyblue
32 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Walsh was a giant for us as well, only watching back through keep moments of what we achieved under little and O’Neill did I remember how much he was involved in so many of the highlights from the era. 

Why choose one, they are both up there and let’s just enjoy watching one still playing. I’m going to cry when he retires and don’t mind admitting it.

You and 30000 others babylon.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Perfect summary, both legends in different eras. Love them both.

Vardy to Leicester is like Messi and Ronaldo to the rest of the footballers - head and shoulders above anyone else.

He is an enigma , he is a world class striker and the day he finishes will be the day we realise how unbelievable he is. We will never replace him so enjoy him while we can!

Golden boot number 2, a top 4 finish and a trophy. Let’s dream

boys!