Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

48 minutes ago, Corky said:

Similar to his play in the Sheffield United game last season- could've had goals himself but thought of the team first.

Helps hugely that he's got players near him to set up too- didn't look isolated at all tonight.

I think Rodgers has identified if we need to get goals and not rely on Vardy too much, but still keeping him involved, it's important to get players in to the box as often as possible when we attack. 

Anyone else think he will do a Kevin Phillips? I genuinely think he can play till 40 if he wanted. His body won’t have been through the riggers of other professionals being a late bloomer and he’s very very intelligent with his movement and passing. If and it’s a big if he can stay relatively injury free and we do it right (if he stays with us, which he ofc will) I think he could have another year or two at the very top and then some. It’s all about what he wants. Can’t bring myself to think of the day he hangs up that chewing tobacco 😭😭😭 man I hope they name a stand, street and my child after him haha. Not forgetting the 12ft statue of him alongside khun. 

• Like 1