Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

11 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Hopefully this goal kickstarts a run of form for him, he's looked a shadow of himself finishing wise recently but at least he's getting into goalscoring positions.

Was it just me, but I actually thought he looked a lot better today.

Dont get me wrong he missed 2 great chances at 0-0 and 1 at 2-1, which he’d always finish, he also missed a few this season that he should always score usually but in general performance today I actually thought he was a lot better and still looks a threat with his pace and movement.

We caused them so much sh*t today when we attacked them and he’s the reason we can play so deep with 5 atb and still resemble some threat.

Lets hope he gets his finishing back because I was disappointed he didn’t get at least a brace today but his general performance I thought was actually very improved.

53 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Should have scored more but that goal will do him the world of good. Ends a barren run and knowing Vardy he'll go on a good run now. 

Definitely. He's amazing but also a bit of a streak scorer so hopefully the goal today will see the start of another run.

• Like 1