Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Watched today’s game on BeinSports.  Arsene Wegner was studio guest - and was excellent on so many topics.

At half time they had a montage on JV and Keyes asked about the time Arsene tried to sign him.  To paraphrase Arsene: JV’s ability to play the defender, to run off the shoulder, to generate enthusiasm within the team is second to none.  He was gushing in his admiration despite being snubbed by the great man.

Enthralling viewing.

PS - really interesting points about “cheating” ... I will put in PL thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The usual media stuff about him going back to playing for England in the summer.

I really wish they'd give it up. Southgate doesn't rate him, Kane will play every minute if fit and there's no point, with his injury record, going to sit on the bench for weeks.

On 13/02/2021 at 22:14, Unabomber said:

If any other striker did that I would wonder wtf they are doing. I mean I still do with Vardy but I trust he has a good reason. ****ing legend 

Heavy metal football is what Liverpool suppossedly play......Vards does it well :) :)

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Soyuncu and Ndidi both did their groin and were out for 12 weeks. That'll be his season if this is indeed true.

If that the case we are in big trouble unless Nacho can hit a golden patch.

However not all groin issues are the same.

Edited by coolhandfox