Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

3 minutes ago, whitlock said:

@Bert Would the person sending through the info to you normally be reliable?

Yeah.... Also a Leicester fan so what reason to lie? And that’s not me trying to justify it I’d just find it very strange. Like I’ve said, take it for what it is and if it’s not true then great. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yeah.... Also a Leicester fan so what reason to lie? And that’s not me trying to justify it I’d just find it very strange. Like I’ve said, take it for what it is and if it’s not true then great. 

Jeez calm down. I was only questioning how reliable you think Josh is, not that questioning anything other than that.

8 minutes ago, casablancas said:

We ... I think are just about good enough to get over the line without Vardy. Just about. But it’s clear if true that Keli needs to step up and our recruitment team may need to accelerate our succession to the throne. We’ve seen that we are no longer 100% reliable on his output but his loss and the peace he creates and that counter threat will be missed. 

I think we would be really struggling to make top 4 without him. It's not about Nacho being a bad player, it's that our opponents know they can play a high line and squeeze up against us if Vardy isn't on the pitch, which in turn limits the space for our creative players in midfield. This is hugely worrying.

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Evans, Tielemans and Vardy all haven't travelled to Prague. 

i would have been amazed if vardy went, even if he hadn't had a reaction (and because all the bars are shut he wasn't interested anyway!)

YT needs a rest

JE has a knock - we all saw that

Edited by st albans fox