Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Why does it have to be a training issue? Sorry, only addressing you because you made the point, but I see it a lot on here.

Well he didn't appear injured during the Liverpool game unless I missed it. Could be done out of training I suppose but the sheer volume of injuries has to be a concern. Obviously games coming thick and fast doesn't help but Vardy hasn't even played that much recently. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Well he didn't appear injured during the Liverpool game unless I missed it. Could be done out of training I suppose but the sheer volume of injuries has to be a concern. Obviously games coming thick and fast doesn't help but Vardy hasn't even played that much recently. 

You've answered it yourself. Plus he's 34 and likely to be more prone to wear & tear now. Sadly, it's been coming, and I am sure the club will be working on his successor.

9 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

He barely trains anyway. If true, more likely he's done it in the game.

We ... I think are just about good enough to get over the line without Vardy. Just about. But it’s clear if true that Keli needs to step up and our recruitment team may need to accelerate our succession to the throne. We’ve seen that we are no longer 100% reliable on his output but his loss and the peace he creates and that counter threat will be missed.