Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Jamie Vardy: Leicester City's Record-Breaking No.9

To celebrate the 34th birthday (Monday 11 January, 2021) of Leicester City's record Premier League goalscorer, LCFC.com looks back on Jamie Vardy's illustrious Foxes career to date.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1968372/jamie-vardy-leicester-citys-recordbreaking-no9/featured

10 hours ago, davieG said:

lollol

It's the desperately, desperately rage-filled angry faces of the fans that do me every time. There's a couple in there that actually are trying to run down and offer him out as well.

Fantastic stuff. 

On 11/01/2021 at 11:30, davieG said:

Not only does he live the dream, coming from non league to PL 100 club, but also just winding fans up. I'd love it.

Also he was robbed of a full Bramall Lane this season and we were robbed of the celebrations in the front of that away end.

Poor Jamie, this bloody hip injury! 

I feel like JV without the hip problem could go on as long as (C) Ronaldo... i'm really worried about him with it though, especially if it's not something the seems particularly fixable.

He was still an absolute menace today though, and if our pitch had been up to its usual standard he scores twice for me!

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 4