Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Their run in is really tricky too isn't it? 

Still gotta play Wolves next game, then later is Utd, Tottenham, us and Man City in a row before their final 2. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Farrington fox said:

Is this BLM on the back of the players shirts,in place of their name for the opening round of matches only? 

Yep.

NHS badge on front stays til end of the season.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I get that - I think Wolves (probably moreso than United) are really bloody capable sides man, but I also think we'll make it with relative ease - if we managed to collapse from here it'd be so catastrophic it'd be beyond parody, I'd be past caring and it wouldn't worry me. For that reason, let's have West Ham down.

Don’t agree really mate. We only need to lose 3 games that they win and we are out. It’s obviously better to have the points on the table than easy fixtures but we could easily loose to united, spurs, arsenal, Everton. Without even playing that badly. 

Its not as easy as people are making it out to be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Don’t agree really mate. We only need to lose 3 games that they win and we are out. It’s obviously better to have the points on the table than easy fixtures but we could easily loose to united, spurs, arsenal, Everton. Without even playing that badly. 

United will only be 7 points behind if they win their game in hand. 

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

That's fair enough mate, I think we'll have enough to win four games mind and I think that'll be enough. Not losing to United is the biggie because of the swing and I'm sure if its up in the air come that game I'll be flapping more than I've let on. ALL PART OF THE FUN.