Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What on earth happened to Michail Antonio ?

He was once a world beater and was by far the best player in West Ham's side.

He's gone right doggo. 

Answered your own question there Vaca!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

This is true but if 5th place is going to be champions league I’d love for them to beat united or spurs to it. As long as we finish 3rd or 4th got no problem with Sheff united and wolves winning  

Yes I'm with you on that. Until we're guaranteed our spot though I'm still nervous of those who can potentially catch us 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Man City, Brighton and Wolves look the fittest of any team watched so far. They played like there's not been a 3 month break. 

Our sports science and fitness team are first class right now. We barely get any niggly injuries. Plus we've coped with playing twice a week all season with one of the smallest squads and least used number of players. 

Saying that, the game really dropped off and looked like a training match until we made our two subs. 

Edited by The Bear

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not really sure why anyone would want Wolves to be three points closer to us. Being an edge lord wind up merchant is one thing but you'll not be laughing if they catch us. 

It's a nine game mini tournament and we've been handed an 8 point head start

If we don't qualify, we'll well and truly not deserve a CL place

32 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What on earth happened to Michail Antonio ?

He was once a world beater and was by far the best player in West Ham's side.

He's gone right doggo. 

World beater ?

from Tooting, Reading, Forest to West Ham 

not exactly a world beater 

Edited by HankMarvin

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

World beater ?

from Tooting, Reading, Forest to West Ham 

not exactly a world beater 

Yeah maybe.

There was a time he should have been in for England.

Anyway, he ain't what he was.

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not really sure why anyone would want Wolves to be three points closer to us. Being an edge lord wind up merchant is one thing but you'll not be laughing if they catch us. 

I get that - I think Wolves (probably moreso than United) are really bloody capable sides man, but I also think we'll make it with relative ease - if we managed to collapse from here it'd be so catastrophic it'd be beyond parody, I'd be past caring and it wouldn't worry me. For that reason, let's have West Ham down.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

35 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Wolves look very good. Would be happy if West Ham dropped. There's nothing likeable about them at all. Rancid owners, awful stadium, deluded supporters, absolute shitshow. 

I used to love going West Ham away. One of my favorites grounds Upton Park.

Their new ground is shit. I've been once, our first visit, and haven't been back. Not bothered if they go down.

• Like 2

Just now, January47 said:

My heart bled as Millionaire footballer Jenas took us through his hard times before he began his lucrative media career

?