Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Arsenal are the most pathetic club in the world big time. Who else agrees? 

They are right now. They are a combination of feeling sorry for themselves, believing they have a divine right to be bigger / more competitive than they actually are, having "personalities" at the club that get into strops and are overpaid and have the whole Arsenal Fan TV twats thing going on for good measure. To be honest they deserve their fall from grace from pushing out Wenger, even if he probably did have to leave.

What I would say is that Arsenal are not unlikable club, but they are a bit like a child at school that keeps pissing themselves in class. I would feel a bit sorry for them but then I live 5 minutes away from their stadium and am greatly enjoying the salty tears from my friends in the local area! I also think that the demise of Arsenal opens the doors for the likes of Leicester. In 5-10 years time if both clubs continued on our current trajectories, we'd be the perennial top 6 team and they would be the midtable side. It's something I hope we can take advantage of!

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Tickled me when commentator was going on about "club of Arsenal's stature" early in the second half - they're bang average.

Crouch has just said this is Arsenal, a top 4 club that shouldn't be losing to Brighton.

:nigel:

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Good to keep Arsenal at bay.

Sadly it looks likely Brighton will bore the premier league for another season at least then.

What's wrong with Brighton? Pretty inoffensive team imo. Would much rather see the back of Villa, West Ham, Bournemouth than them. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I know Wolves are closer to us but let's get West Ham bloody down

Increase chance of European football or get the Whammers down ...    hmmm ...   beg to differ on that one ..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

0_JS195193037.jpg.5f073c018840d260e776b6b36b57b448.jpg

Good to see the Wolves players supporting the Cows Lives Matter movement.

Racist

Limousin-cattle-1024x586.jpg

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If we look after ourselves we shouldn't have to rely on the results of sides 8 points (possibly) behind us, get them hammers down, baby!

It's a classic case that if we were to lose CL football from here, we don't deserve it.

Edited by Paninistickers

1 minute ago, Crashtoasted said:

I know it’s been said but I feel so much better about our result after watching Arsenal. They are a car crash right now.

Even more so with Man United's draw, we didn't lose any ground on a UCL place.