Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Finding it hard to moan about our performance as I watch Arsenal in their second game back.

The only side that's looked much better than us was Man City, and that was against Sideshow Bob Presents the Ten Man Band.

• Like 1

Awful discipline from Arsenal. Bunch of pr!cks, especially Guendouzi. Maupay did nothing wrong in the Leno challenge. Sore losers after the Gunners 'Spursed' it.

Edit: Maupay didn't help himself at the end to be fair. Arsenal players are still childish though.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1

I'd hate to be an Arsenal fan at the moment. Such a poor team with poor attitude. Soar losers today. Feel sorry a little for Maupay, he didn't really do anything wrong. His celebration was a little subdued I felt too. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Loving maipauys interview. 'arsenal need to learn some humility. They got what they deserved'

Agreed.

As Rio just said, refreshing to hear instead of the same old cliches from most other players.