Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah deffo want a wolves win here **** the hammers more like spanners

Wolves are a good team and could very likely catch up if they have a run so I wouldn’t wish that

Edited by les-tah

10 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If we look after ourselves we shouldn't have to rely on the results of sides 8 points (possibly) behind us, get them hammers down, baby!

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah deffo want a wolves win here **** the hammers more like spanners

Still disagree though boys ...  can’t be doing with Vulvahampton even though they were my favourite subbuteo team in their lovely little old  gold strip ...   very pretty  ...    and conversely, I’m not too bothered by the ammers...   even though their fans used to knock the cr@p out of us ..  Big Bill and his mates  ..  unstoppable ...  

Probably slightly before your time ...   :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Still disagree though boys ...  can’t be doing with Vulvahampton even though they were my favourite subbuteo team in their lovely little old  gold strip ...   very pretty  ...    and conversely, I’m not too bothered by the ammers...   even though their fans used to knock the cr@p out of us ..  Big Bill and his mates  ..  unstoppable ...  

Probably slightly before your time ...   :) 

Alright grandad 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Why do commentators keep banging on about "no social distancing in the box" during corners? ****ing irritating.

Its one of those really sh it / obvious jokes than commentators seem to think are original and entertaining.

30 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Moyes looks much more fatherly with his hair a little longer

I think he looks quite fit actually 

1BA20CB1-2476-40A6-B972-3B8239D66DF9.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, martyn said:

What's wrong with Brighton? Pretty inoffensive team imo. Would much rather see the back of Villa, West Ham, Bournemouth than them. 

Thats part of the issue though, they are inoffensive so dont create any emotive response. When they got promoted it was interesting but now they are just a bit 'meh'. Not their fault, happens to a lot of teams after their first season up. Give me Leeds or a Preston North End over them

Just now, Nalis said:

Thats part of the issue though, they are inoffensive so dont create any emotive response. When they got promoted it was interesting but now they are just a bit 'meh'. Not their fault, happens to a lot of teams after their first season up. Give me Leeds or a Preston North End over them

I'll guess you'd last about half a season with Leeds fans before you're wishing Brighton back.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

As much as we want the Hammers to go down, surely we don't want Wolves to pick up any points? 

This is true but if 5th place is going to be champions league I’d love for them to beat united or spurs to it. As long as we finish 3rd or 4th got no problem with Sheff united and wolves winning  

18 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Its one of those really sh it / obvious jokes than commentators seem to think are original and entertaining.

Don't know if you're on this mate but I've got 3/1 on Black Lives Matter scoring first ahahah. West Ham at an unfair advantage playing infront of no fans!!! Ahahahaha.