Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

This is pretty cool. You could pay £7 to upload a photo used to create a fan mosaic at Molineux for the four final home games (you got a collectors edition restart programme as well). They've used them to make huge pictures of the players in the 'South Bank' Stand. 

Screenshot_20200624-151046.jpeg

Screenshot_20200624-151113.jpeg

Love that. Wish we'd done something like it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Corky said:

Our selection may have raised eyebrows- Norwich have put Pukki, Cantwell, Buendia on the bench for a huge home match.

If they are resting players for the FA Cup then that is criminal.

I know they are are bottom but a couple of wins in a week and they are right back in the mix. 

26 minutes ago, Corky said:

Our selection may have raised eyebrows- Norwich have put Pukki, Cantwell, Buendia on the bench for a huge home match.

Don’t trash the family silver before flogging it?

Just now, Nalis said:

This Man Utd Sheff Utd is so open, probably should have had another goal each by now.

The way Sheff Utd play with the under laps leaves them open. That’s how we scored our first one against them. A couple times here Sheff Utd lose the ball then suddenly Man Utd have a 3v2 situation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Livid said:

Took 1 minute and 46 seconds for Grealish to go down and the commentator to tell me he is the most fouled player in the premier league if not the entire planet :rolleyes:

England could win Euro 2021 and the next world cup with no Grealish there and there would still be some complaining about how much England need his creativity.

• Like 1

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Not sure if you’re not in the loop as to why or just being very, very silly to be honest 

Burnley fan. :ph34r:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Well I want to watch a football match, not attend a political rally.

No one can seriously believe that all our gloriously thick, overpaid footballers actually understand all about this anyway

Why is it a political rally? Haven't seen politics mentioned anywhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Anyone get the fernandes hype?

I know he's alright but as far as I can see he's scored a few penalties and neville is talking about him like hes messi.

Terrific player. Good passing, excellent movement, great shooting. 

• Like 1

Bournemouth really are a dirty cynical team. Constant hitting the ground from any foul. Cynical hacking down Traore and Jota, leaving something on Patricio when going for the ball. 

Plucky little team my arse. 

I only wish Norwich could stay up so that all of Villa/WHU/Bournemouth can go down.