Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

If something keeps getting thrown down your throat it starts to lose its meaning

Yes yes 200 years of being seen as an inferior person due to your skin colour starts to get annoying. :doh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I genuinely think we'll come 6th. I need to see something fresh from us to make me think otherwise. Yesterday was a glorious chance and it was just abject.

I remember the run up to Christmas reading posts from people genuinely convinced we were going to overtake Liverpool because they had a busy schedule and weren't that good anyway. Those were the days!

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Far too much negativity in this place.

Understandable when we've picked up 17 points from our last 15 games and the teams who could conceivably catch us look to have hit the ground running after the restart, no?

Carbon copy of Jimenez's goal against West Ham. We'd been looking decent from the last 10mins if the first half. In control. 

Jota should have had a pen after he was tripped just off the ball. Coote probably didn't even see it. 

Edited by The Bear

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Understandable when we've picked up 17 points from our last 15 games and the teams who could conceivably catch us look to have hit the ground running after the restart, no?

6 points clear, with it in our own hands, form can change on a one decision or piece of magic.

If this lot were part of the squad they would have been waving the white flag........

I'd still rather have the point n the bag then be in Wolves or Man U position. 

Edited by coolhandfox

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Tbf Wolves have been no better than us last night. They've just created a single chance and scored it. Beyond that they've been awful.

We've threatened a fair bit more IMO. Moved the ball around well too.