Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Exactly. Which is why it should be seen as a catastrophic failure if we do not. We’ve been there most of the season, but we’re likely to throw it all away..... the worst part is, slab head is likely to be sat there with a smug look on his fat head. Bellend.

If they’re going to do anything they’ll need to upgrade from that dick 

Just now, lestajigs said:

So frustrating watching man u, play like a committed team now what there doing, proper urgency, not like our lot, bottle jobs

I had to switch to the Wolves game i couldnt take it anymore, but that is making me feel just as bad. 

• Haha 2

Looking back at the good ol days of 2019 where we were spanking teams for the fun of it seemed like in every game the team was set up to attack from the get go and every player was brimming with confidence and energy. The million dollar question is of course how do we get that back? Have the players lost the impetus or has Rogers gone all conservative and safe since the ass whooping by city and Liverpool? We saw from yesterday's game that once we take the game to the opposition we start creating more clear chances. The goals will come eventually but we have to start the game on the front foot, put the opposition on the ropes and be merciless with the intensity. There's no guarantee but we should try at least rather than wait desperately until the last 20 min. It's the job of the coach to start yelling at Chillwell and Barnes to attack and get the crosses in. To scream at Evans to stop fanning around with slow sideways passing get the ball moving up the field. Telling Vardy to save his energy and not run around unless he gets the perfect pass is a waste. I'd rather he be pressing the defense and being a nuisance like he used to to force errors. I want to see the fearless foxes again god dammit!

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I had to switch to the Wolves game i couldnt take it anymore, but that is making me feel just as bad. 

How we are ahead of teams like, man u, chelsea wolves, is most bizarre 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Man Utd and Wolves showing how to put away average sides at home. 

Big game at Goodison next Wednesday then as Everton have started back up well. 

They also now have a weeks rest, where as we get an extra game to boost fitness. Usually that wouldn't be a good thing but I think it has to be for us.

Let's face it and be honest with ourselves we would be annhilated in the Champions League. Wolves and Man Utd are far more likely to make a fist of it than us. If we don't get CL sort of hoping were not stuck with crappy Europa League.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Big game at Goodison next Wednesday then as Everton have started back up well. 

We aren't beating Everton. Different class under Ancelotti.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

As I mentioned last night, that's all you've done since December. You just need to get back to that. Still no need to be looking over your shoulders. Just concentrate on yourselves. 

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

They also now have a weeks rest, where as we get an extra game to boost fitness. Usually that wouldn't be a good thing but I think it has to be for us.

I hope it is a good thing, I'm happy to clutch at any straw these next few weeks lol

Really need Man City to beat Chelsea. Gives us a bit of breathing space knowing another club has to be caught before us. Even if Wolves go 4th with a win on Saturday. 

That Dawson equalisers gets more and more frustrating as the days pass. 

Edited by RowlattsFox