Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Anyone get the fernandes hype?

I know he's alright but as far as I can see he's scored a few penalties and neville is talking about him like hes messi.

Disagree personally, I think he's been absolutely brilliant since he joined. His touch and movement is a class above and that's why he really stands out in the team at the minute.

EDIT: 2-0, that's game over. We need Bournemouth to do us a favour here.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

9 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I know he's alright but as far as I can see he's scored a few penalties and neville is talking about him like hes messi.

Brilliant player; but as with any United player his actual level and the level they promote him as are two different things

11 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Yes for sure, no surprise he came in and they have picked up form, fantastic player 

18 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Well I want to watch a football match, not attend a political rally.

No one can seriously believe that all our gloriously thick, overpaid footballers actually understand all about this anyway

Genuinely incredible that worms like you are still whining about this. 

• Like 4

Guest bennytwohats
9 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Appears to be a total knob.

Yeah, makes me sad that we still need to have these conversations, but then people like this pop up and you realise just how ignorant some people still are.

Would be horrible if Utd over took us and got the champs league spot instead of us they have been horrible most of the season. Would be nice if Bournemouth could get at least a point 

9 minutes ago, sdb said:

Utd have the bit between their teeth. They're not going to be doing us any favours any more.

If we are going to struggle then I just hope we still have a shot at beating them the last day of the season to secure 4th or 5th, all I care about is seeing Maguire cry. Very petty of me.

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Would be horrible if Utd over took us and got the champs league spot instead of us they have been horrible most of the season. Would be nice if Bournemouth could get at least a point 

Man Utd are possibly doing what we did in reverse, except they also picked up wins against some of the top sides too. We have been class for just shy of half a season and they have been crap for half and now started finding their form the last 1/3 of the season.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Man Utd are possibly doing what we did in reverse, except they also picked up wins against some of the top sides too. We have been class for just shy of half a season and they have been crap for half and now started finding their form the last 1/3 of the season.

They were going to hit form at some point, or Wolves were going to, even if they didn't we shouldn't be limping over the line.

Pearson's teams were excellent at the end of the season, his record in the last six matches of seasons was ridiculous, must've claimed 13-15 points on at least four occasions. How we could do with that now.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

It seems a new rule has been introduced in Premier League matches where everybody kneels down just before the game kicks off.

Pathetic

In all serious though what do you think the reaction of a full crowd in the stadium would be? I bet nobody wants to answer that.

Edited by josh_baskin

34 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Well I want to watch a football match, not attend a political rally.

No one can seriously believe that all our gloriously thick, overpaid footballers actually understand all about this anyway

Thick? Most of them have contributed to this. It just said before KO, David McGoldrick had influence on when the kneel happens and that's on top work by the likes of Deeney, Sterling and our very own captain.

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Why is Neville allowed to commentate on Man United matches? Either he's waxing lyrical about them or sounding like a pissed off radio phone-in fan.

Obviously the rivalry between the Cities is massive but when they play Liverpool he makes me laugh because you can hear how much he hates them.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

I can really see us losing it

I genuinely think we'll come 6th. I need to see something fresh from us to make me think otherwise. Yesterday was a glorious chance and it was just abject.

19 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I thought it was just for the first 12 games? How long is it going on for exactly? The points been made now

It seems a bit staged / forced. There’s no way that everyone who is doing it supports the BLM movement. 

Im not saying they don’t support eradicating racism but BLM is a lot more than that it’s a political movement. A culture of fear has been created where no one can challenge BLM without being called a racist.