Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

29 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

looking forward to the game tonight. It feels good to have football back - even if not quite normal

ย 

I nearly wept tears of joy when I head the Sports Report theme on FiveLive at 5pm on Saturday

ย 

ย 

Its a beautiful sound, a truly beautiful sound!ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

So, how about those football teams hey... Gladย theyโ€™re back playing...

Go football!

Good luck, I tried to post about Spurs West Ham earlier but it got lost in the chat.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Aguero out for season.ย 

One less competitor for Vardy for the golden boot...ย 

ย 

Man City only play Chelsea of the teams around us which is quite good considering this news.ย 

I can seriously see Aguero just absolutely dropping off a cliff in the next year or so. other than winning Champs League, he has nothing left to prove. as a pure striker, he's probably one of the best in the world right now and sits only behind the likes of Messi and Ronaldo. hands down the best forward to have graced this league in the last decade.ย 

ย 

but it takes its toll. he's been picking up more injuries and the intensity in his game can't last into his 30s. he either needs to adapt or hang up his boots. it'd be a shame to see his final years as a bit part sub because he can't hack it anymore.ย 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It's a shame Aguero is never too far away from an injury. Didn't look like the sort of challenge to cause too much damage.ย 

Think he took a whack on the knee prior to that which must've aggravated it initially

10 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Need Sheffield United to get a result at Old Trafford tomorrow

ย 

15 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Got to be a penalty

We all know that if that happened to man united a penalty would be given. We all know that if Sheffield united phantom goal had been MU a goal would be given.

ย 

VAR was supposed to be brought in to level the playing field. In actual fact itโ€™s jist used to help refs make the decisions they want.ย 

ย 

This is always going to be an * season.

ย 

Some teams seem to be better prepared than others, players arenโ€™t at match fitness, the whole thing has been dragged back for TV.ย 
ย 

Itโ€™s something different to watch in the evening but itโ€™s not close to what it should be.ย