Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Tbf Wolves have been no better than us last night. They've just created a single chance and scored it. Beyond that they've been awful.

Don't criticise Wolves on here mate, you'll have the mob after you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

You know that sad trumpet that goes "wah waaaah" on a cartoon?

That but longer.

this?

• Like 1

We ain't getting this now. Might just stick a accumulator on for us to lose or draw every game and finish sixth. At least then I will have some money to ease the disappointment.

To be honest I dont want Europa League, crappy Thursday games, less money and you need a much bigger and better squad.

We need serious investment this summer.

If Rodgers can't turn this around we might be in a relegation battle next year. We've been turgid against the bottom five since Christmas (villa excepted who must be utterly shit). The way we play at the minute is genuinely worse than Puel. We need a different option, a different way of playing to be more direct when teams come and defend in banks.

I dont understand the anti Ole mob, he genuinely seems to be putting them in the right direction.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I can say with confidence we’ve ****ed this! Ain’t got a chance, United alone will destroy us! 

Ole is making United a different class to us again.  Next year Spurs and United will both be strong again. This is possibly the best opportunity we had to prise into the top 6 and they are doing their best to **** it up!

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Does it matter?

When the player in question takes the vast majority of them then I would suggest it probably does. I'll admit I dont know the detail in how this stat is measured, but if you're the player taking all the corners and most of the free kicks I'd imagine many of them would, or should be chance creating.

Guest An Sionnach
5 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

dont understand the anti Ole mob, he genuinely seems to be putting them in the right direction.

More to do with the Portuguese gargoyle I think, he has hit the ground running.

41 minutes ago, Corky said:

They were going to hit form at some point, or Wolves were going to, even if they didn't we shouldn't be limping over the line.

Pearson's teams were excellent at the end of the season, his record in the last six matches of seasons was ridiculous, must've claimed 13-15 points on at least four occasions. How we could do with that now.

Except for 2012-13 which feels very much like what we are experiencing right now.

The break helped Utd and spurs as now they have Kane back even tho he is been crap always ends up scoring which they were struggling with. Pogba and rashford would have prob missed the end of the season to. 

6 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Ole is making United a different class to us again.  Next year Spurs and United will both be strong again. This is possibly the best opportunity we had to prise into the top 6 and they are doing their best to **** it up!

Exactly. Which is why it should be seen as a catastrophic failure if we do not. We’ve been there most of the season, but we’re likely to throw it all away..... the worst part is, slab head is likely to be sat there with a smug look on his fat head. Bellend.