Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

55 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Most of our fans want Deeney out but probably a few not so vocal today.

We get 2 pens today probably for less obvious fouls than the wrestling by Norwich and Southampton players that have gone unnoticed in previous games.

To be fair the two today were definitely penalties, albeit both very naive of Newcastle to give away.

Good you guys look like staying up now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The very definition of 'ever-giving'

Yep! Especially given that we broke Burnley’s 6-game losing streak and only managed 1 point out of 6 from Norwich Shitty during said slide! 

Point is that we should not be giving any hope at all to these. Come on yer Foxes! :scarf:

Edited by NaijaFox

40 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

We need to stop worrying about Yanited. They are not losing any game now. Chelsea are our best hope of top 4. We need to win as many as we can hopefully 3 and maybe drawn United. That is the only way to be sure.

True enough...

But I've got use to all the  Drivel on here....you sort of get drawn down into the EOS abyss, of looking at pathetic permatations...

Only yesterday I was Posting,my Version of Not following the doomed Merchants permatations...

Keep Kicking me in the ass...@Foxin_Mad ...when I weaken & faulter....:blush:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Henderson edges it for me. Pope should’ve had a chance at being first choice 12 months ago though. 

13 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I think him and Henderson are by far and away the top 2 choices.

Agree Henderson up there with him but he seems to make more mistakes than Pope.