Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

When we restarted after the break it was refreshing how few players were diving without being touched but this week it seems that diving is back to an all-time high. Watching Watford Newcastle and St Maxim (sp) is diving all over the shop.

Also I've been amazed at how poor Danny Rose now plays having watched a few newcastle matches.

3 minutes ago, FIF said:

When we restarted after the break it was refreshing how few players were diving without being touched but this week it seems that diving is back to an all-time high. Watching Watford Newcastle and St Maxim (sp) is diving all over the shop.

Also I've been amazed at how poor Danny Rose now plays having watched a few newcastle matches.

Fernandes was a clear dive as well with VAR players shouldn't be getting away with it

6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Fernandes was a clear dive as well with VAR players shouldn't be getting away with it

They need to clamp down on simulation. They have needed to for a long time. For me it should be an instant red card.

Fernandez should have been sent off for going in recklessly with studs on an opponent's shin. The way he rolled around was simulation and should have been a yellow card. Obviously Jon Moss gave a Utd peno and VAR ratified it.:blink:

• Like 2

Just now, peterborofox said:

Ridiculous we picked up just one point Vs Norwich. They're not the worse footballing team but absolutely nothing up front and can't keep clean sheets

Beat Man City as well!

Norwich are a likeable club, but in general they seem to go missing when the pressures on. I remember a few years ago they had a loser goes down sort of game Vs Sunderland and lost 0-3 at home. They're doing it again today. You can put your house on them going down whenever they get into the PL no matter how good they looked the season before.

Glad I went for Watford Newcastle instead of Norwich West Ham, very open game since the equaliser.

Thought it was a stupid penalty for Newcastle to give away, can't believe Ritchie and the other player charged in like that when Kiko was going at full speed in the box, you just spot what was going to happen a mile off.