Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Generally Chelsea are very good to watch going forward, but they are suspect at the back. Werner and Ziyech will probably improve their conversion rate, but unless they strengthen defensively I wonder if it will make enough of a difference for them

next season. A win for us tomorrow would be massive if the score stays as is

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Generally Chelsea are very good to watch going forward, but they are suspect at the back. Werner and Ziyech will probably improve their conversion rate, but unless they strengthen defensively I wonder if it will make enough of a difference for them

next season. A win for us tomorrow would be massive if the score stays as is

They'll buy a LB, Alonso defensively is very suspect.

21 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

We are not going to have an easy game against the blades. They are a formidable opponent on their day!

We’ll likely smash ‘em. :ph34r:  But let’s cross that bridge when we get there, and just concentrate on Bournemouth now. :scarf:

Edited by NaijaFox

Just now, whetstonefox said:

Just shows you how well we did to win at Bramall Lane, I recall a lot on here seemed disappointed to only win 2-1 & with the general performance that day against a newly promoted side. Should never underestimate an away win in the premier league

Took an absolute wonder goal from Barnes as well. Serious 3 points we got that day.

I see Sheffield players the same as Burnleys. I’d be weary of signing any of them as they simply just play well as a group and make each other look good.

wouldnt be confident any of them could perform as well at another club