Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

On 11/07/2020 at 09:02, HighPeakFox said:

The very definition of 'ever-giving'

“The very definition of ‘ever giving’” City if ever! :mad:

(1) Bournemouth comes from behind to win for the first time in 2 years, (2) Solanke scores his first league goals ever in a Bournemouth shirt, and (3) Bournemouth gets a first victory in their last 10 games. TRAGICOMEDY!!

Edited by NaijaFox

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What a shower of shit that second half was. 

Rodgers daft defensive change at HT shat the bed. Same as we played against Arsenal last week and got turned over. Just play to your strengths FFS. 

Race for 5th between us, you and Sheff Utd then. No way we are getting top 4.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Race for 5th between us, you and Sheff Utd then. No way we are getting top 4.

Sheff Utd will be above us this time next Sunday evening. It really isn't impossible, not a clue who their 2nd next game is but I can't see us recovering from whats just happened. They're gonna have to show the character that they just do not have IMO

And people were genuinely trying to argue we're more exciting to watch than Wolves.

The first half I thought, meh maybe I am wrong afterall but then the real negative, defensive, possesion based, passive football came out to show us in our true light.

We're just a rich Burnley, atleast they're solid and dig in. Boring as ****.

• Like 1

On 11/07/2020 at 20:46, st albans fox said:

That was my original point although it will be on here !  Of course I want to win but if we have nearly half a team out then let’s make sure we don’t lose  - we could nick a late goal and hang on for once ! 

Deja Vu eh!!

10 hours ago, The Bear said:

It can all turn again just like that though. 

We lost two in a row after three wins. Sheff Utd were shit before they had two wins. You just won two then lost. 

If we’d won two then we wouldn’t be in such a sh1t mood this morning ........

Big today, big questions will be answered

1. How corrupt really are the footballing authorities and related higher courts?
  2. Are Manchester United really on a renaissance, or has Ralph got the beating (or drawing) of them?
Edited by Dahnsouff

It will never ever change. I really don't understand the official football clubs quote tweeting them, it just gives them the attention they want. He's probably only sent that message due to the ones that Zaha received yesterday. He should still be found and charged obviously, but we can't keep retweeting every time a footballer receives racist comments or abuse. You will never stop it sadly.

Hopeful I know, but I think now some of yesterdays hysteria has died down, it's worth looking at Chelsea.

Won two and lost two of their last four

Conceding goals 

Run in of Liverpool and Wolves.(excluding the obvious Norwich win)

They're in a similar position to us and with a similarly difficult run in, I think it's safe to assume Man Utd will finish 3rd, I don't think they're our concern anymore. But if we beat Sheff Utd and Spurs and get a draw at Utd, there's no reason we can't snatch 4th from Chelsea.

It's a huge if I know, but I think Chelsea are there for the taking, and if we don't take them I reckon Wolves will. 

Edited by AjcW

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Hopeful I know, but I think now some of yesterdays hysteria has died down, it's worth looking at Chelsea.

Won two and lost two of their last four

Conceding goals 

Run in of Liverpool and Wolves.(excluding the obvious Norwich win)

They're in a similar position to us and with a similarly difficult run in, I think it's safe to assume Man Utd will finish 3rd, I don't think they're our concern anymore. But if we beat Sheff Utd and Spurs and get a draw at Utd, there's no reason we can't snatch 4th from Chelsea.

It's a huge if I know, but I think Chelsea are there for the taking, and if we don't take them I reckon Wolves will. 

I actually think now that Norwich are relegated, they may be freed up a bit. However, I still think Chelsea have too much for them and a point to prove. Liverpool have ran out of steam, gone back a few gears since winning the league. Chelsea could get something there. Chelsea vs Wolves could become interesting.

Man U will not lose another game. 2 wins and a draw if not all 3 wins.