Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Awful defending rightly punished.

If we turn up against them like we did yesterday, they're going to hammer us. In January they were nowhere to be seen and look now. Fernandes transformed this sorry side and they seem to have the right mentality. 

Gutted.

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

Awful defending rightly punished.

If we turn up against them like we did yesterday, they're going to hammer us. In January they were nowhere to be seen and look now. Fernandes transformed this sorry side and they seem to have the right mentality. 

Gutted.

Full credit to Olly though. He’s turned them into a monster. They’re the best team in the league at the moment by a country mile. Pit them up against Liverpool and I thing they would eat even them alive! 

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

On Thursday night, under the lights we’ll be in Bratislava 

As angry as I am about letting our CL place slip away I think we'd have a much more realistic chance of progressing in the Europa League if we can somehow get back to how we played in the first half of the season 

When did its the hope that kills you become a big saying? I seem to remember saying it a lot in 2014/15

Either way I'd rather have united go 3-0 up after 6 mins then that c**k tease.

I just had a look at the live table on bbc and now I'm wounded.

That said we'll all be laughing at this when Bennett climbs for a winner in the 93rd over Maguire in 2 weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Full credit to Olly though. He’s turned them into a monster. They’re the best team in the league at the moment by a country mile. Pit them up against Liverpool and I thing they would eat even them alive! 

I still don't rate him and think that he's riding the Fernandes wave. He never got a tune out of them until he came in. Rarely seen a player make such an impact on a team.

• Like 2