Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

An Arsenal fan I know made a bet that they would finish above us this season.

I'm so close to being able to rub it in his face and claim my free drink. AFAIK anything for us today would mean Arsenal can't catch us? :P

2 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Tottenham never lead the title race, we had a 14 point lead, it's way worse 

Spurs fans thought they were going to catch us because they were amazing and we'd implode and they'd win the league.

i suspect their fanbase were more annoyed with how that season panned out than ours will be if we don't get a CL place.

All about opinions eh.

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

'LCFC Player of the Season, he'll never sing that'....

Haha i actually think with Ricardo out he ought to get it, even though he's also had a quarter of a season AWOL up until recently. Deserves it, best player we have ever had and ever will have.

9 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Spurs fans thought they were going to catch us because they were amazing and we'd implode and they'd win the league.

i suspect their fanbase were more annoyed with how that season panned out than ours will be if we don't get a CL place.

All about opinions eh.

Thoughts and facts arent the same thing

10 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

An Arsenal fan I know made a bet that they would finish above us this season.

I'm so close to being able to rub it in his face and claim my free drink. AFAIK anything for us today would mean Arsenal can't catch us? :P

Arsenal can only equal our current points tally with a massively inferior goal difference now, I think you can give him a call 👍🤣🦊

Just now, DerbyshireFox said:

Arsenal can only equal our current points tally with a massively inferior goal difference now, I think you can give him a call 👍🤣🦊

Now now, we've got people on here predicting a Solanke double-hat-trick. Stranger things have happened. We won the league. lol

• Haha 1