Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

9 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I think there’s two things we should be all able to agree on, Jack Grealish is a bellend of the highest order, but he’d be a great signing for us. I’m annoyed we didn’t get him summer 2018 as well as Madders. Maddison, Chilwell and Grealish on the left side of a 433 would be brilliant. 

I really don't get the hype around grealish. He's a tidy footballer but Villa build the team around him and he's basically got a free role. I personally think he'll struggle in a bigger team where he's got to be more disciplined in his play. 

• Like 1

It could actually be important for us that Villa win. If they lost today and west ham were to beat watford, theres a chance they wouldnt need to win when they play Man U. 

Hopefully Nige beats them so they have it all to play for in that game

13 minutes ago, shailen said:

I really don't get the hype around grealish. He's a tidy footballer but Villa build the team around him and he's basically got a free role. I personally think he'll struggle in a bigger team where he's got to be more disciplined in his play. 

He's very disciplined to me. He plays on the left and does a lot of good work out there. He'll never hit double figures while he's not central.

Watford have Norwich so that will get them over the line.

EDIT: no they haven't lol

West ham play Villa in the final game so if Villa can get a bit closer that will be an interesting one.

Edited by Stevosevic

It may be better for us if Villa stay up. They really don't have any good players other than Grealish and he's sure to leave even if they stay up. And no, Mings really isn't anything above average. I don't want Perason to be relegated but there are some decent players at Watford who would be worth signing, the pleasure in seeing West Ham relegated would be great. Looking at that Palace team they really are a poor team, Roy Hodgson has done miracles for them and he actually looks healthier and younger than in several years. There is no-one I'd sign in that Palace team even for OH Leuven.

Everton earlier - disgusting. Richarlison is a good player but he disappeared today, Digne is okay but maybe the recent hype is tempered after watching that. He really shouldn't have been on the pitch still at FT. Remember when everyone was fretting about Walshy leaving us and going to Everton and then buying all the players we wanted like Siggurdsson? They are an overrpriced poor to average team, they really overpaid on players and surely will be lower half prem at best for the foreseeable future. 

Next up Spurs and Arse. Got to hope that it's a draw but if not Spurs win - yes we hate spurs and they are a poor team but after Arteta's whinging they need some reality check.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

11 minutes ago, FIF said:

It may be better for us if Villa stay up. They really don't have any good players other than Grealish and he's sure to leave even if they stay up. And no, Mings really isn't anything above average. I don't want Perason to be relegated but there are some decent players at Watford who would be worth signing, the pleasure in seeing West Ham relegated would be great. Looking at that Palace team they really are a poor team, Roy Hodgson has done miracles for them and he actually looks healthier and younger than in several years. There is no-one I'd sign in that Palace team even for OH Leuven.

Everton earlier - disgusting. Richarlison is a good player but he disappeared today, Digne is okay but maybe the recent hype is tempered after watching that. He really shouldn't have been on the pitch still at FT. Remember when everyone was fretting about Walshy leaving us and going to Everton and then buying all the players we wanted like Siggurdsson? They are an overrpriced poor to average team, they really overpaid on players and surely will be lower half prem at best for the foreseeable future. 

Next up Spurs and Arse. Got to hope that it's a draw but if not Spurs win - yes we hate spurs and they are a poor team but after Arteta's whinging they need some reality check.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

I'd take PVA from Palace and maybe Cahill as a 3rd CB, but that's probably it.

Watford I'd have Sarr, Doucour and Capoue.

Just watching the Spurs Arsenal game, it feels good to watch a game and not be bothered about who wins.

• Haha 1