Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

12 years old...fvcking hell!! 

Makes you wonder what household he's part of to even know that sort of language and way of thinking.....id still lock the little cvnt up see how big he is then

That’s the thing, look at the parents. It’s time we started licensing the right to have children.

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

12 years old...fvcking hell!! 

Makes you wonder what household he's part of to even know that sort of language and way of thinking.....id still lock the little cvnt up see how big he is then

I’m pretty sure that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree .....the parents are likely very proud ......

4 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

they really play darude sandstorm when they score lol 

Well it was pretty popular when Spurs were last decent lol

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

‘Cebelos might make more money if he’d have stayed a hairdresser than a premier league football right now’

I had to say out loud what the **** is he on about lol 

Honestly I didn't think it could get much weirder after his Jose scientist analogy, I was wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Lol those miserable spurs fans in the middle box... your team just scored lol 

There was one bloke, presumably watching in his living room, wearing a face mask.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Matt said:

You make some very valid point but they're exciting.

Granted we're in a great position and I wouldn't swap but we've been so boring to watch at times which is so frustrating given how we know we can play and the potential we have, I feel we're some of our players are being 'strangled' in our style and the insistence of playing that way with little flexability to change, very rarely do Wolves bore me and thats where they 'wowing' starts and ends really i'm not comparing positions and I think that is a very short sighted view of things.

Cue someone saying 'Go watch Wolves then' :rolleyes:

Again you make some very valid points however don't you think playing in this negative, passive style, we bring problems on ourself, i.e - Teams just being happy to sit back knowing full well we won't be able to break them down and therefore being pretty confident of atleast getting a draw with the chance of sneeking a win.

Instead of mixing it up and trying to find a way around it we'd rather blame opposition for sitting behind the ball when we're not too much better ourself, the difference is we'll sit behind the ball just in possession playing sideways passes.

What I will say is we're not the exception to the rule, most clubs are trying to play in the way we are, I'd prefer to be the exception though and not play in the way we're trying though lol

Appreciate the grown up response, thank you. 

43 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

That’s the thing, look at the parents. It’s time we started licensing the right to have children.

43 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m pretty sure that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree .....the parents are likely very proud ......

While it could be the parent's "fault" - its also just as likely they'd be absolutely horrified by what their kid has been up to. It really wouldn't be hard for a 12 year old child to become indoctrinated into racism without the parents knowledge - football twitter is a very, very strange place full of weird little incels and faceless personas.*

*A bit like Foxestalk right lads!

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

While it could be the parent's "fault" - its also just as likely they'd be absolutely horrified by what their kid has been up to. It really wouldn't be hard for a 12 year old child to become indoctrinated into racism without the parents knowledge - football twitter is a very, very strange place full of weird little incels and faceless personas.*

Would you like a wager ???

You only have to look at some of the weird stuff those "football twitter" accounts come up with.

As if creating an account of your favourite player and putting his photo as your profile pic isn't bad enough.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Every chance he’s a child product of a family of benefit frauds too. We’re guessing I suppose.

What are the statistics of Birmingham’s career single mothers who decide to have a child instead of work? I haven’t a clue.

Just now, st albans fox said:

Would you like a wager ???

Erm, no? Given that's not what I'm saying whatsoever? I'm saying it could just as likely to be one or the other. 

They *could* have racist parents. Alternatively, the child *could* have stumbled across something on the internet without their knowledge and fallen down a rabbit hole. They're both likely, there isn't one definitive reason for why the 12 year old did what they did.

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Only just switched this on. Its got the pace of an end of season mid table dead rubber. 

It all been like that? 

First half was alright, great goal from Lacazette and then a comedy mistake from Kolasinac and Luiz for the Spurs goal. It's become a glorified friendly