Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Never watch games that don't involve City, but today I've watched two and the quality of the Rangers/Celtic compared to this Arse/Spurs game is unreal! Think 2-2 would be good for us.

Arsenal - Spurs games are always entertaining. 

• Like 1

Arsenal move the ball quicker than we do. I know they will probably look lethargic and shit next game but they are playing with the intensity I want us to play with. They deserve to win this game.

This is what Arsenal have done to us twice; 15/16 & 17/18 at theirs. If you get yourself a goal or two up you need to stay on your game otherwise they'll get the crowd behind them and batter the doors in. You have to manage the game right.

Spurs have spursed it right up though

I've watched two premiership games today and there's not too many players from those four teams that I would swap with our current best 11. I'd include  man Utd and Chelsea in that group as well. 

This season is probably the best opportunity we've had for some time to finish in the top 4. Feeling excited about the rest of the season.

• Like 1

Spurs are gonna do this season what I said might happen after last season. Last year they didn't draw a game until about march. It was all wins or losses. I remember saying a few if the wins become draws, whilst still losing the stupid Spursy games like against Newcastle and top 4 won't be a guarantee.