Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

This can stay as it is now. Also, the Wolves rip off of the Bobby F/South American chant makes me want to cut my ears off and incinerate them. 

Following on from this...

Everton’s for Richalison is absolutely spot on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah just don't like them or their bellend fans

I think they’re as bad as each other, Everton have been living in Liverpool’s shadow for so long they are incredibly bitter. 

4 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Wolves can't defend

Their defenders aren’t that good anyway. Bennett I mean come on. I can’t believe I’ve seen people on here suggesting Coady could be at a bigger club.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They've already played quite a few games. The EL will catch up with them, much like it will pretty much any team outside of the top 6.

On average the teams you speak of drop 15 points on their previous seasons total. 

If if I was Wolves you’d be looking qualify from the group ASAP and get the squad players playing in EL 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

On average the teams you speak of drop 15 points on their previous seasons total. 

If if I was Wolves you’d be looking qualify from the group ASAP and get the squad players playing in EL 

15 points? That's ridiculous really when you think about it, but perfectly understandable. Ideally teams that finish 5th/6th/7th would sign a few new players to cope with the demand of European football, but then if they get eliminated in the qualifiers, they've just spunked a load of money on unneeded players.