Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Liverpool choked wayyyy too early yet but not a good loss for manshitty

I know, but MCFC lost Laporte. Despite the common belief, he doesn't have a real back-up and was essential to their game style. It's a hammer blow imo and he's out for a couple of months. I don't see how they're going to compensate, unless a Liverpool key players is injured.

5 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

I know, but MCFC lost Laporte. Despite the common belief, he doesn't have a real back-up and was essential to their game style. It's a hammer blow imo and he's out for a couple of months. I don't see how they're going to compensate, unless a Liverpool key players is injured.

I thought it was at least 5 months he's out? 

4 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Man city needed to do two things this window, sign a back up/replacement for Fernandinho, which they did, and sign decent centre back as they had little cover should they lose one. They pissed about signing reserve full backs that wasn't a major priority, especially considering full back is one role others can often cover. Laporte is a top centre back, Otamendi will do, but Stones isn't up to their required standard.

• Like 1

I now have a soft spot for Norwich after that, that's how you should approach matches against the big guns, fearless performance from them.

A lot of stand out performers but I really like the look of Todd Cantwell, class act.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

I now have a soft spot for Norwich after that, that's how you should approach matches against the big guns, fearless performance from them.

A lot of stand out performers but I really like the look of Todd Cantwell, class act.

Yeah, treat them as a free hit and express yourselves. Whereas we decide to dominate possession for media kudos

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

American broadcasters reckon that’s the Biggest shock result in the last 25 years of the premier league

As in a single result, quite possibly. The gulf between top and bottom teams is bigger than it used to be and Norwich's injury list is huge